Credit Cards (US)
Chase Freedom Unlimited® Credit Card review
The Chase Freedom Unlimited® Credit Card is undoubtedly one of the best rewards cards in the market today. Read our full review to learn more!
Chase Freedom Unlimited® Credit Card: Have the freedom to earn the best rewards value for your money!
The Chase Freedom Unlimited® Credit Card offers an unbeatable package of rewards and benefits.
With no annual fee, a generous sign up bonus, and a high cash back rate, this is the perfect choice for anyone who wants to save and earn at the same time.
- Credit Score: A 700+ credit score will increase your approval odds.
- Annual Fee: You’ll get all the best rewards without the annual fee.
- Intro offer: A $200 bonus + 5% back at grocery stores (except Target and Walmart) up to $12,000 during your first year as a cardholder.
- Rewards: 5% back on travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards. 3% back on dining and grocery stores. 1.5% back on every single other purchase you make.
- APRs: 0% APR for the first 15 months on purchases and balance transfers. Once that period ends, a variable 18.74%–27.49% applies. 28.74% variable for cash advances.
- Other Fees: 3% foreign transaction fee, 3% balance transfer fee within the first 60 days, then 5%. 5% cash advance fee.
In addition, cardholders can benefit from Chase’s protection features, such as zero liability, extended warranty, purchase protection, and much more.
With so many benefits, it’s easy to see why Chase Freedom Unlimited® Credit Card is an excellent choice for those looking to get more out of their credit card.
Read our full review below to learn more about what this card has to offer.
Chase Freedom Unlimited® Credit Card: What can you expect?
This credit card is an excellent choice for those who want to earn cashback rewards without jumping through hoops.
With this card, you can enjoy unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases – no minimum or maximum required!
Plus, you’ll get a $200 bonus and 5% back at grocery stores (up to $12,000 a year) after you spend just $500 in the first three months. And that’s just the beginning.
You’ll also get an introductory 0% APR on balance transfers and purchases for 15 months from account opening.
This gives you even more time to pay down your debt or take advantage of a big purchase without extra interest piling up.
Plus, Chase Freedom Unlimited® will never charge an annual fee and offers a host of additional cardholder benefits like purchase protection, extended warranty coverage, and more.
With Chase Freedom Unlimited®, you’re getting one of the best cashback credit cards on the market today.
This credit card has many rewards for everyday spending that you won’t find with most other cards.
You will be redirected to another website
Do the pros outweigh the cons?
Check out the lowlights and highlights of the Chase Freedom Unlimited® Credit Card before you sign up for it.
- A fantastic rewards rate between 1.5% and 5%;
- Low introductory APR for the first 15 months on purchases and balance transfers;
- No annual fee – maximize your rewards on every purchase you make;
- A bountiful welcome bonus worth $800 in cash back during your first year;
- Not the best companion abroad as it charges a foreign transaction fee;
- Requires at least a 700+ credit score to increase your approval odds;
- Charges a balance transfer fee even during the promotional period;
- If your creditworthiness is less-than-perfect, you might end up with a high APR.
What are the eligibility requirements?
If you’re looking to apply for a Chase Freedom Unlimited® Credit Card, there are a few eligibility requirements you’ll need to meet.
First, you must be at least 18 years old and have a valid Social Security Number.
Additionally, you’ll need to provide your current residential address and personal financial information when you fill out the application.
Chase may also ask for proof of income and other documents to verify your identity.
Lastly, Chase requires that applicants have a satisfactory credit history in order to be approved.
If you meet all these requirements, you’ll be well on your way to enjoying all the features and benefits of the Chase Freedom Unlimited®!
Learn how to request the Chase Freedom Unlimited® Credit Card
Are you interested in applying for the Chase Freedom Unlimited® Credit Card?
Then check out the following link to learn all you need to know about the online application process.
You’ll be able to start earning rewards with just a few clicks and within a few minutes.
About the author / Aline Barbosa
See how to apply for the Milestone® Mastercard® Credit Card
Ready to get a credit card that can help you build your credit? Check out how easy it is to apply for the Milestone® Mastercard® Credit Card!Keep Reading
The best horror movies on Amazon Prime
Looking for a good horror movie to watch? Here’s a list of the best horror movies on Amazon Prime that will creep you out - like you want to.Keep Reading
See how to apply for the Quicksilver Secured Credit Card
Learn how you can quickly and easily apply for the Quicksilver Secured Credit Card with this step-by-step guide. Get started today!Keep Reading
You may also like
What is the most effective time of day to work out?
When it comes to exercise, timing is everything. Learn the most effective time to work out during the day based on your goals and schedule.Keep Reading
What are the best original Netflix series?
Wondering what the best original Netflix series are? Look no further! We break down the top five shows that you need to watch right now.Keep Reading