Discover It® Student Chrome review
Looking for a student credit card? Check out our review of the Discover It® Student Chrome and see why it's one of the best options available in the market today!
Discover It® Student Chrome: Earn unlimited cash back on purchases while you build your credit!
Are you a student looking for an amazing credit card but don’t know where to start? Then check out our Discover It® Student Chrome review to learn about one of the best options in the market today.
- Credit Score: There are no credit score requirements for students to apply.
- Annual Fee: None.
- Intro offer: Discover offers the ability for you to double your rewards at the end of your first year as a member.
- Rewards: 2% back on gas and restaurants up to $1000 per quarter, and 1% back on everything else every time you swipe your card on purchases.
- APRs: 0% on purchases for the first six months, 17.24% – 26.24% variable after that. 10.99% on balance transfers for the first six months, 17.24% – 26.24% variable after that. 29.24% variable for cash advances.
- Other Fees: 5% or $10 for cash advances, and up to $41 on late payments.
This little slice of plastic has plenty of features that make it perfect for those studying in college. With this credit card, you can earn cashback rewards with every purchase and easily monitor your statements online.
Not only that, but this card offers you the right tools to build and establish a healthy credit score. That way, you’ll be well-prepared for a brighter financial future!
Want to learn more? Then keep reading our Discover It® Student Chrome below!
Discover It® Student Chrome: What can you expect?
The Discover It® Student Chrome card is like no other. With its unbeatable cashback rewards program, it’s the perfect credit card for students who are looking to build credit and make their money grow.
Whether you’re looking to pay off tuition or start saving up for your next big purchase, the Discover It® Student Chrome has you covered.
Not only that, but with Discover’s renowned customer service and fraud protection, you can trust that your money is in safe hands.
You’ll be able to build responsible credit and save money in the process with a $0 annual fee. Going for a semester abroad? Take the Discover It® Student Chrome with you and use it on purchases with 0% foreign transaction fees.
The Discover It® Student Chrome is here to help you achieve your financial goals, and you can apply regardless of your current rating.
You will be redirected to another website
Do the pros outweigh the cons?
The Discover It® Student Chrome card is one of the best options on the market for students; however, it’s important to understand all that comes with the card before making any decisions.
See the goods and drawbacks next in our Discover It® Student Chrome review.
- Build a solid score with monthly account reporting to credit bureaus;
- Earn cash back every time you use your Discover It® Student Chrome;
- The Discover It® Student Chrome has no annual or foreign currency conversion fees;
- You’ll be able to enjoy a 0% APR for the first 6 months on purchases;
- 2% bonus categories (gas and dining) up to $1,000 per quarter;
- Get a generous welcome bonus at the end of your first year as a member.
- Spending caps on highest rate rewards.
What are the eligibility requirements?
The Discover It® Student Chrome provides some of the best rewards available on a student credit card. But no matter how attractive their offer is, you must first check if you are eligible to apply for it.
First, be sure that you have a valid SSN and U.S. address. Also, you should at least be 18 years old and have an independent means of payment to qualify for the Discover It® Student Chrome credit card review process.
You also must be a student enrolled in an educational facility and provide proof of your student status for evaluation by Discover.
Learn how to request the Discover It® Student Chrome
So, are you a college student looking to simplify your banking experience while also getting more rewards? Then the Discover It® Student Chrome is the perfect fit for you!
Check the following link to learn everything about its application process.
About the author / Aline Barbosa
What is Hive Social? Is it a better Twitter alternative?
If you’re looking for a social media platform to flock to after leaving Twitter, Hive Social is worth checking out. Learn how it works!Keep Reading
See how to apply for the Milestone® Mastercard® Credit Card
Ready to get a credit card that can help you build your credit? Check out how easy it is to apply for the Milestone® Mastercard® Credit Card!Keep Reading
Avant Credit Card review: No Hidden Fees or Security Deposits
Looking for a great credit-building card? Check out this Avant Credit Card review and find out why it's one of the best options!Keep Reading
You may also like
See how to apply for the LendingPoint Personal Loan
Learn how simple and quick it is to apply for the LendingPoint Personal Loan and get the money you need at competitive rates.Keep Reading
New T-Mobile hack affects over 37 million customers
T-Mobile has suffered yet another hack last November, according to the telecom company. See how or if this new breach affects you.Keep Reading
How does inflation affect your credit card balance?
Learn how the Federal Reserve’s continued rate hikes can impact your credit card balance and why you should start to pay off your debt now.Keep Reading