Credit Cards (US)
PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature® Card review
Looking for a rewards credit card that won't break the bank? Check out our comprehensive PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature® Card review to find out all you need to know about its features and benefits.
PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature® Card: Get access to exclusive travel rewards without paying an annual fee!
If you’re looking for more rewarding ways to manage your finances, this PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature® Card review should have all the information you need to make an informed decision.
- Credit Score: Your credit score should be between 690 and 850. That is good to an excellent score.
- Annual Fee: This card doesn’t charge an annual fee.
- Intro offer: If you join PenFed Platinum and spend at least $1,500 in the first 90 days, you will get 15,000 bonus points.
- Rewards: The PenFed Platinum card gives you 5 points when you buy gas or electric car stuff. You can also get 3 points when you buy a TV, radio, streaming, and cable services. Also, get 3 points for restaurants and supermarkets. Get 1 point on everything else you buy.
- APRs: Get a head start with 0% interest for the first year! Your APR will depend on creditworthiness, but you can expect rates between 16.49%-17.99%.
- Other Fees: If you transfer money using this card, you will pay a fee of 3%. You could also have to pay up to $28 if your payment is late, and up to $25 if your payment is returned.
Unlock a treasury of benefits with the PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature® Card. Boasting no annual fee and great rewards rates, this card is one-of-a-kind for savvy spenders!
You get generous bonus cash back when making purchases each day. And there’s also an introductory APR on balance transfers and sign-up bonuses!
Find out more in our PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature® Card review below to maximize your savings opportunities today. It could be just what you need to make everyday spending truly rewarding.
PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature® Card: What can you expect?
PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature® Card is a great choice for those looking for a rewards credit card with no annual fee.
To apply, you must become a PenFed member, open to anyone joining one of their partner organizations, such as the National Military Family Association.
Once you are eligible, you can earn an excellent rewards rate and generous welcome offer – points can be redeemed for merchandise, gift cards, and travel when ready.
The PenFed Platinum also offers benefits such as travel and car insurance and concierge services from Visa Signature.
All in all, PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature® Card makes for a desirable rewards card packed with features that don’t require you to part with any money upfront in annual fees.
You will be redirected to another website
Do the pros outweigh the cons?
With a good credit score and steady income, this card can offer great benefits. But don’t rush your application just yet. To uncover potential drawbacks, let’s dive into our PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature® Card review.
- This card doesn’t charge an annual fee;
- You get a nice reward for signing up and don’t need to spend much money;
- Visa Signature gives you special privileges and always watches out for fraud;
- Rewards on everyday purchases;
- This card charges a balance transfer fee of 3%;
- It doesn’t offer greater extra benefits;
- The redemption options for this card are limited;
- The card requires a PenFed membership.
What are the eligibility requirements?
If you want to get approved for the PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature® Card, having an excellent credit score is a must.
Your Equifax credit score needs to be at least 750 or higher for your application to have the best chance of success.
In addition, taking care of the debt-to-income ratio and account history are also important factors that will influence whether you receive approval or not.
Learn how to request the PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature® Card
Ready to become a PenFed member and reap the benefits after reading this Platinum Rewards Visa Signature® Card review?
Following the link below is your first step. With an easy online application process, you can enjoy cashback rewards quickly!
Don’t wait. Get started today and discover how this card could benefit your wallet.
About the author / Vinicius Barbosa
See how to apply for the Discover it® Chrome Credit Card
Ready to apply for the Discover it® Chrome Credit Card? Find out how easy and rewarding it is. We’ll give you all the details!Keep Reading
See how to apply for the Wells Fargo Reflect® Card
Learn how to apply for the Wells Fargo Reflect® Card and take advantage of its unique features, including no annual fee.Keep Reading
The most expensive houses in the US: how much can they cost?
If you like luxury, these expensive houses located in the U.S. will be interesting to you. Read this post to see how much they cost.Keep Reading
You may also like
Happy Money Personal Loan review: flexible repayment terms
Looking to consolidate credit card debt? Our Happy Money Personal Loan review can help you decide if this lender is right for you.Keep Reading
The 8 best smartwatches for fitness
If you're serious about getting in shape, a smartwatch can be an invaluable tool. Check out our list of the 8 best smartwatches for fitness!Keep Reading