Credit Cards (US)
SavorOne Rewards Credit Card review
If you're looking for a rewards credit card that offers great perks and bonuses, the SavorOne Rewards is definitely worth considering. Read our review to find out more!
SavorOne Rewards Credit Card: Easily redeemable and unlimited rewards!
The SavorOne Rewards Credit Card from Capital One is the perfect way to make your everyday purchases that much more rewarding. With no annual fee and cash back rewards on every purchase, you’ll be able to get the most out of your spending.
New cardmembers can enjoy one of the most generous welcome offers in the market. Plus, an extensive 0% APR promotional period that applies for purchases and balance transfers – perfect for purchasing expensive items or to help you pay down credit card debt.
- Credit Score: You need an excellent score to be eligible for the SavorOne Rewards.
- Annual Fee: The SavorOne has no annual fee.
- Intro offer: New cardmembers can earn a $200 cash bonus after meeting the requirements (spending $500 in the first three months).
- Rewards: Unlimited 3% back on dining, grocery stores, entertainment and selected streaming subscriptions. 1% on everything else.
- APRs: There’s a promotional 0% offer for 15 months that applies for purchases and balance transfers. Once that period ends, it’s a variable between 17.99% – 27.99%. The APR for cash advance is 27.99%.
- Other Fees: 3% balance transfer fee during the promo period, 3% cash advance fee.
The card offers a host of additional benefits such as no foreign transaction fees and exclusive access to Capital One Entertainment events. With the SavorOne Rewards Credit Card, you can start earning right away – and the rewards will keep coming.
Keep reading our SavorOne review to learn what else this credit card can do for you and if it’s the right choice to fit your lifestyle!
SavorOne Rewards Credit Card: What can you expect?
With the SavorOne Rewards Credit Card from Capital One, you will get a lot of benefits in return for your loyalty. With no annual fee and high cash-back rates on dining and entertainment, this card makes your day-to-day spending more rewarding.
The SavorOne features an introductory offer of $200 cash back if you spend at least $500 in the first three months. You also get 15 months of 0% APR intro period so that you can save even more with no interest to worry about!
Going abroad? Take the SavorOne Rewards with you and swipe it away without having to pay a foreign transaction fee for your purchases. Additionally, this card provides all customers with travel insurance, extended warranty, $0 Fraud Liability and much more.
You’ll also be able to enjoy complimentary concierge services for travel, dining and entertainment. Plus, 24/7 customer services to help you with any and all inquiries you may have about the card.
You will be redirected to another website
Do the pros outweigh the cons?
Below, we’ll look at both the pros and cons of using the Capital One SavorOne Rewards Credit Card. Then, you can make an informed decision on whether or not it’s right for your financial goals.
- There is no annual fee, so you can keep more money in your pocket.
- Easily obtainable $200 welcome offer.
- Great rewards rate on popular categories so you’ll save and earn more.
- You’ll be able to travel internationally worry-free with the absence of foreign fees.
- Depending on your creditworthiness, you can end up with a high APR.
- Requires an excellent credit score for eligibility.
- Charges a balance transfer fee, even during the 15-month promo period.
What are the eligibility requirements?
To be eligible for the SavorOne Rewards Credit Card, you must meet some basic requirements. You must be at least 18 years of age and have a valid Social Security Number or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN).
You’ll also need to provide proof of residence in a U.S. state. Additionally, you must make sure your credit score is in good standing and that you have a sufficient income to make payments.
Learn how to request the SavorOne Rewards Credit Card
If you meet all the requirements and would like to apply for the SavorOne Rewards Credit Card, we can help. Check the following link to learn everything about the application process. You’ll be able to request the card online and within a couple of minutes.
About the author / Aline Barbosa
United Club℠ Infinite Card review: Take your travel experience up a level
Get the scoop on our United Club℠ Infinite Card review. Learn about its generous air travel rewards and exclusive flight discounts!Keep Reading
What are the best language learning apps available today?
Do you want to take on a new language but lack the time for in-person classes? Then learn what are the best language learning apps!Keep Reading
Discover it® Student Cash Back review: The best credit card for college students
Want to know what the best credit card for college students is? Look no further than our Discover it® Student Cash Back review!Keep Reading
You may also like
What are whole foods?
Do you know what whole foods are? This post will teach you the basics of this healthy eating trend and why you should take part in it.Keep Reading
Royal Caribbean® Visa Signature® Credit Card review
Looking for the perfect credit card to unlock exclusive benefits? Read this Royal Caribbean® Visa Signature® review to find out more!Keep Reading