Spot Money Debit Card review
Spot is an online-only financial solution to help you better manage your finances with the help of their Spot Money Debit Card. Learn how innovative and convenient it can be to add this product to your wallet.
Spot Money Debit Card: No monthly account fees and easy account management!
Are you looking for a debit card that gives you complete control and visibility over your money? Then the Spot Money Debit Card just may be your perfect fit!
By combining an advanced technology platform with modern financial concepts, this card makes it easy to track spending and manage budgets, so you can always stay on top of your finances.
- Requirements: You need to be at least 16 years old with a valid South African ID to open a Spot account and order your debit card.
- Bank and ATM Fees: There are no monthly, transaction, or foreign transaction fees. Spot charges R29 to deliver your physical card. Read the card’s agreement to learn about other minor fees attached to the card.
- Cash Withdrawals: There’s a R6 + 1.4% cash withdrawal value for local ATMs, R6 + 0.5% at till (with purchase), and R65 at international ATMs.
- Welcome Bonus: There is no current promotion available.
- Rewards: The Spot Money offers airtime and data rewards for eligible purchases with partner merchants.
Plus, its user-friendly design helps keep fees low while giving access to exclusive rewards – all of which make managing money easier than ever before!
So if you’re ready to take control of your financial life, read on as we explore all the features that come with the Spot Money Debit Card.
Spot Money Debit Card: What can you expect?
The Spot Money Debit Card is a great way to get access to the money you need quickly and safely. With Spot Money, you can enroll in their debit services to receive your funds instantly once approved.
Not only will you be able to access the money easily, but the Spot Money Debit also offers peace of mind with its secure biometric technology.
est of all? You won’t have to worry about monthly fees, foreign transaction fees, or transaction fees when you use it.
Spot Money also offers rewards on eligible purchases in the form of airtime and data to keep you always connected. With the company’s user-friendly and intuitive app, you’ll have access to your funds from virtually anywhere, all the time.
The card has international Mastercard coverage, so you can shop anywhere in the world where Mastercard is accepted. Whether it’s at online stores or in-person shopping, the Spot Money Debit Card has you covered.
You will be redirected to another website
Do the pros outweigh the cons?
The Spot Money Debit Card offers plenty of advantages, but there are also potential drawbacks that can’t be overlooked. Below, we’ll discuss both sides – the pros and cons – so you can decide if it’s right for you.
- Spot is free of most common fees such as transaction, foreign conversion and monthly service fees;
- You can open an account for free and manage it using Spot’s intuitive mobile app;
- Your account is secure under Bidvest Bank’s license;
- You can take advantage of their Buy Now, Pay Later program;
- You can earn airtime rewards on selected purchases.
- You need to pay R29 for Spot to issue your physical card;
- There are ATM withdrawal fees;
- There are no cash back rewards on purchases.
What are the eligibility requirements?
Qualifying for the Spot Money Debit is simple. All you need is to be over the age of 16 with a valid South African ID or Passport and you’ll be able to create a Spot account within minutes.
After creating your account, you can log in using your credentials and ask for your debit card by tapping the “cards” tab. Just make sure you have enough money in your account to pay for the expedition fee.
Learn how to request the Spot Money Debit Card
If you’re looking for an easy way to simplify your financial life, the Spot Money Debit Card is definitely a great option for you.
Learn more below about how to request it and start benefiting from this innovative new financial solution today!
About the author / Aline Barbosa
Woolworths Black Credit Card review: Exclusive offer for high earners
Find everything you need to know about the Woolworths Black Credit Card in our review. This card offers great rewards and benefitsKeep Reading
See how to apply for the Capitec Credit Card
A simple, step-by-step guide on how to apply for a Capitec Credit Card. Plus, learn more about the benefits of having a Capitec credit card.Keep Reading
You may also like
ABSA Premium Banking Credit Card review: Elevate your status
If you're looking for a world-class purchasing experience, let us take you through an ABSA Premium Banking Credit Card review today.Keep Reading
FNB Premier Credit Card review: Make the most of your money with this card!
Looking for a credit card that offers maximum rewards and travel perks? Look no further than the FNB Premier Credit Card review!Keep Reading