Venture X Rewards Credit Card review
Do you want to earn miles for every purchase you make? With the Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card, that's exactly what you'll get. Read our full review to find out more!
Venture X Rewards Credit Card: Take your travel experiences to the next level!
Do you want to make traveling easier and more rewarding? The Capital One Venture X Rewards Credit Card is here to help! With its wide range of features, this card could be the perfect way for you to maximize your earnings.
- Credit Score: An excellent score (above 750) is required.
- Annual Fee: To own the Venture X Rewards, you’ll have to pay $395 annually.
- Intro offer: Spending $4,000 or more within the first 3 months of membership will earn you 75,000 bonus miles!
- Rewards: Get 10x miles on accommodations and car rentals, and 5x miles on flights booked through Capital One’s travel program. All other purchases earn 2x miles per dollar.
- APRs: The purchase rate and balance transfer rate is a variable between 21.24% and 28.24%. For cash advances, a variable 28.24% applies.
- Other Fees: 3% or a minimum $3 for cash advances, and a late payment fee up to $40.
From unlimited miles on purchases to annual travel credits, the Venture X Rewards provides great value for both everyday consumers and avid travelers alike.
You’ll have access to a myriad of exclusive perks to make your jet setting life a comfortable one.
So, are you ready to upgrade your travel card game? Then keep reading our Venture X Rewards Credit Card review to learn all about why this card might be right for you – so you can start filling up your wallet with rewards!
Venture X Rewards Credit Card: What can you expect?
The Venture X Rewards Credit Card from Capital One is truly a traveler’s dream. For a $395 annual fee, you’ll have access to incredible benefits designed to take your experiences to the next level.
For starters, you’ll get 75,000 bonus miles when you make $4,000 in purchases with your card within the first 3 months. Then, you can earn up to 10x miles when you book your flights and accommodations with Capital One, and 2x miles every time you swipe the card.
The Venture X Rewards rewards you every year with 10,000 miles, $300 in travel credit and $100 in Global Entry or TSA PreCheck® Credit.
You’ll have complimentary access to over 1,300 airport lounges domestically and internationally and no foreign transaction fees.
And that is just the beginning! Your miles never expire, there are no blackout dates and you can easily redeem them anyway you want – including transferring them to 15+ travel loyalty programs.
You will be redirected to another website
Do the pros outweigh the cons?
The Venture X Rewards Credit Card is an invaluable travel companion, but is it really worth the annual fee?
Check the highlights and drawbacks below so you can decide whether or not this is truly the best option for your everyday needs.
- Get an incredible welcome bonus of 75,000 miles after meeting the requirements;
- High rewards rate with 2-10 miles per dollar spent on eligible purchases;
- Complimentary airport lounge access for domestic and international flights;
- Plenty of bonus opportunities with annual travel credits and more;
- Transfer your Capital One miles to over 15 travel loyalty programs;
- Swipe your card anywhere merchants accept Mastercard all over the world with a 0% foreign currency conversion fee.
- There’s a $395 annual fee, which is pretty high if you’re unable to maximize your earning potential;
- The Venture X Rewards requires an excellent score for eligibility;
- There’s no introductory APR period on balance transfers or purchases.
What are the eligibility requirements?
To qualify for the Venture X Rewards Credit Card, you need an excellent score (750 or higher) and a solid annual income.
Other criteria include being a U.S. resident with a SSN, a valid mailing address and a healthy credit history.
Learn how to request the Venture X Rewards Credit Card
So if you’re looking for a rewards card to give your wallet an extra boost, the Capital One Venture X Rewards is the perfect choice. Once you meet the qualification criteria, applying for it is as easy as earning miles on purchases.
In the following link, we’ll show you all the ways you can request this card. Keep reading to learn how you can apply and what to expect from the entire application process.
About the author / Aline Barbosa
Marketplace on Facebook: how to get and start using it?
Find out how to get started on Facebook Marketplace and list your items, connect with buyers and find amazing deals online!Keep Reading
See how to apply for the Mission Money™ debit card
Want an easy way to get your hands on some cash? Apply for the Mission Money™ debit card and have your funds available anytime, anywhere.Keep Reading
You may also like
See how to apply for the Ink Business Cash® Credit Card
Make your business more profitable with our step-by-step guide on how to apply for the Ink Business Cash® Credit Card!Keep Reading
See how to apply: Chase Freedom Flex℠ Credit Card
Learn all about the features and benefits you can expect when you sign up for the new Chase Freedom Flex℠ Credit Card and how to apply.Keep Reading
Top apps to edit photos for free on Android & iPhone
Looking for the best apps to edit your photos? Check out our list of top three free photo editing apps available on both Android and iOS!Keep Reading