Credit Cards (US)
Wells Fargo Reflect® Card review
If you’re looking for a card to help you easily manage your money and balance your budget, the Wells Fargo Reflect® Card is worth checking out. In this review, we’ll explore the benefits of owning this product so you can determine if it’s right for you.
Wells Fargo Reflect® Card: The ideal card to finance large purchases!
Are you struggling to pay off your credit card debt? This Wells Fargo Reflect® Card review may offer the solution you are looking for.
The Wells Fargo Reflect® Card is an exciting credit card option that’s designed to put you in control of your spending.
With this card, you can easily manage your budget and cash flow while also gaining access to exclusive benefits.
- Credit Score: Good – Excellent.
- Annual Fee: The Reflect® Card has no maintenance fee.
- Intro offer: There’s no current offer with the Reflect® Card.
- Rewards: The Reflect® Card is not a rewards credit card.
- APRs: New members can enjoy a promotional 0% APR period for 21 months (18 standard + 3 for good behavior) on both purchases and balance transfers. Once the promo period ends, a variable 17.24% – 29.24% applies. The annual percentage rate for cash advances is a variable 29.99%.
- Other Fees: BT have a 3% fee during the first 120 days. After that period, 5%. Cash advances charge a 5% (or $10) fee. The foreign currency conversion fee is 3%. Late payments are up to $40.
The card offers the longest 0% APR period currently in the market, and it applies for purchases and balance transfers
So if you need to consolidate and pay down credit card debt or make a large purchase, this might be the card for you.
Best of all? It reports all monthly payments to the three main credit bureaus. That way you can be sure you’re on the right path to a debt-free life.
Keep reading our Wells Fargo Reflect® Card review to learn what else this card has in store for you.
What to expect from the Wells Fargo Reflect® Card
The Reflect® Card from Wells Fargo is a product specially made for financing large purchases and reducing your credit card debt.
While there are no rewards on purchases, you can still benefit from a $0 annual fee and other exclusive benefits.
With this card, you’ll have access to 18 months of low APR. By paying your balance on time each month, the bank rewards you with 3 extra months, making it 21 total.
Once that period comes to an end, your APR will vary between 17.24% to 29.24%.
This credit card comes with additional perks such as a $600 cell phone protection when you pay your phone bill with it.
Plus, you can count on a $0 Liability protection, Roadside Dispatch and access to My Wells Fargo Deals for discounts at participating merchants.
You will be redirected to another website
Do the pros outweigh the cons?
So why should you choose this credit card amongst all available options in the market? Check out the high and lowlights of it below in our Wells Fargo Reflect® Card review.
- Extensive 0% period for purchases and balance transfers – the longest offer in the market;
- Additional 3 months of low APR intro for good behavior;
- No annual fee. You’ll be able to save while managing your finances;
- Paying down your credit card debt will help you improve your score. Wells Fargo reports all monthly payments to the three main credit bureaus in the U.S.
- This is not a rewards card, so you have very little benefits outside the introductory APR period;
- No welcome bonus for new cardmembers, no rewards on purchases;
- You’ll have to pay a balance transfer fee for each transaction you make – even during the introductory period.
What are the eligibility requirements?
Wells Fargo requires all new applicants to have at least a good credit score. That means your approval odds will increase if you have a 700+ rating.
A steady annual income, a Social Security Number and proof of majority also factor into your approval.
Learn how to request the Wells Fargo Reflect® Card
Hopefully, this Wells Fargo Reflect® Card review got you interested in applying for the card. If that is the case, check the link below for an easy step-by-step guide on the application process.
About the author / Aline Barbosa
See how to apply for the Petal® 2 “Cash Back, No Fees” Visa® Credit Card￼
Wondering how to apply for the Petal® 2 "Cash Back, No Fees" Visa® Credit Card? This guide will take you through the application process.Keep Reading
See how to apply for the Chime Credit Builder Visa® Credit Card
Check out our simple guide on how to apply for the Chime Credit Builder Visa® Card, which can help you build your credit history.Keep Reading
You may also like
Make working from home more comfortable
Check out our list with the best products to help you get more comfortable and productive when working from home. Read on for more!Keep Reading
Para app: what is this new app that helps economy gig drivers?
Learn all about the new popular app Para, designed to help gig economy workers to calculate and maximize their earnings on delivery services.Keep Reading
Royal Caribbean® Visa Signature® Credit Card review
Looking for the perfect credit card to unlock exclusive benefits? Read this Royal Caribbean® Visa Signature® review to find out more!Keep Reading