Amex EveryDay® Credit Card review
Learn all the features and benefits of the Amex EveryDay® Credit Card with this comprehensive review. Find out how to maximize your savings and rewards, plus get tips on how to make the most of your card membership.
Amex EveryDay® Credit Card: Unlock the power of daily rewards & maximum convenience!
Are you searching for a credit card that actually works for your lifestyle? Well, then you got it! The Amex EveryDay® Credit Card makes daily expenses more rewarding.
- Credit Score: You need a good or excellent score to qualify.
- Annual Fee: The Amex EveryDay® has $0 monthly or annual fees. Rates & Fees
- Intro offer: Spending $2,000 or more within the first 6 months of membership will earn you 10,000 Membership Rewards® Points. *Terms apply
- Rewards: Cardmembers get 2x points on groceries at U.S. supermarkets (up to $6,000 a year – 1x point after that). 2x points on purchases through AmexTravels, and 1x points on everything else. *Terms apply
- APRs: 0% APR for the first 15 months on purchases and balance transfers, and a variable 17.49% – 28.49% after that. 29.74% variable for cash advances. Rates & Fees
- Other Fees: $5 or 3% for BTs, $10 or 5% for cash advances, 2.7% foreign transaction fees, and up to $40 on late and/or returned payments. Rates & Fees
It combines the convenience of modern technology with Amex’s widely-known reliability. This credit card allows you to enjoy an easy and secure gateway for all of your everyday purchases.
No more dealing with multiple cards or juggling promotions across different merchants – the Amex EveryDay® Credit Card simplifies it all into one neat package.
Read our comprehensive review below to find out why this card is worth considering!
Amex EveryDay® Credit Card: What can you expect?
The Amex EveryDay® Credit Card offers stellar rewards and benefits that make your everyday purchases more rewarding.
With this card, you can expect rewards like a welcome bonus, travel credits, no annual fee and plenty of extra perks.
That includes exclusive Amex experiences like Send & Split® and their Pay It Plan It® program.
Plus, Amex provides access to a ton of discounts, rewards points and special Amex-only deals so you can really get the most out of your card.
Additionally, Amex provides top-notch security features so that your personal information will always be kept safe while shopping online and in person with your Amex EveryDay® Credit Card.
You will be redirected to another website
Do the pros outweigh the cons?
Next, we’ll lay out all the features and benefits of the Amex EveryDay® Credit Card, as well as its potential downsides, to help you decide if it’s right for you and your financial goals.
- You have the ability to earn 10,000 Membership Rewards® Points when you spend $2,000 or more within the first 6 months of card membership;
- Great rewards rate, especially if you spend a lot of money grocery shopping;
- If you need a lengthy period to consolidate debt or make big purchases, you can take advantage of the 15-month 0% APR on purchases and balance transfers;
- You can earn 20% more points when you make at least 20 purchases per billing cycle.
- The highest rewards category has a $6,000 yearly spending cap;
- 1x point flat reward falls short in comparison to similar cards;
- Charges a 2.7% foreign currency conversion fee on international purchases.
What are the eligibility requirements?
Qualifying for the Amex EveryDay® Credit Card is easy if you have a healthy score (above 700, preferably) and a solid monthly income.
You also need to meet other criteria such as being a U.S. citizen with a SSN and a mailing address to your name.
Amex will also review other financial aspects of your life such as the number of accounts you have open, your debt to income ratio, and more.
Learn how to request the Amex EveryDay® Credit Card
So if you’re looking for a way to easily manage your spending and take advantage of rewards, the Amex EveryDay® Credit Card might be just the ticket!
With this easy-to-use card, you can enjoy rewards and other perks while helping to keep your budget in check.
In the following link, we’ll break down how you can apply for this credit card, so that you can start enjoying its many benefits right away. Read on!
About the author / Aline Barbosa
Emmy Awards 2022: Check out the full winner’s list
The 74th Primetime Emmy Awards took place on Monday night. Here’s the lowdown of what happened and the winner’s list for each category.Keep Reading
Upstart Personal Loan review: Get personalized rates
Do you want to get fast funding from a lender that views more than your credit score? Then check out our Upstart Personal Loan review.Keep Reading
You may also like
Mid-video ads are upsetting Netflix’s content creators
Netflix content creators are apparently unhappy with the company’s new ad-tier plan because of mid-video ads interrupting their stories.Keep Reading
The most expensive houses in the US: how much can they cost?
If you like luxury, these expensive houses located in the U.S. will be interesting to you. Read this post to see how much they cost.Keep Reading
Learn how to prevent nightmares after watching scary movies
Getting your fix of scary movies during Halloween? Here’s how you can prevent nightmares after watching your favorite horror movies.Keep Reading