Athleta Rewards Mastercard® Card review
Get ready to save more and shop smarter with the Athleta Rewards Mastercard® Card! Explore all that comes with this card and how it can help you make life a little easier.
Athleta Rewards Mastercard® Card: Unlock exclusive deals and rewards with the power of your purchases!
Are you an active shopper that’s looking to stay stylish and earn rewards when you spend? Then the Athleta Rewards Mastercard® Card just might be of interest.
This credit card offers great benefits such as exclusive discounts on new arrivals or access to special sales events.
- Credit Score: You need at least a good credit score to qualify.
- Annual Fee: The Athleta Rewards charges no annual fee.
- Intro offer: Get 20% off of your first purchase at Athleta or any of the Gap Inc. family brands like Old Navy, Banana Republic, and more.
- Rewards: 5x points per dollar spent on Gap. Inc family brands, 1x point on every other purchase where Mastercard is accepted.
- APRs: A variable 30.49% on purchases and balance transfers, and a variable 31.49% for cash advances.
- Other Fees: The Athleta Rewards charges a balance transfer fee of either 5% or $5 of the total amount. Cash advances with the Athleta Rewards are either 5% or $10, there’s a 3% foreign transaction fee, and a late payment fee up to $41.
While this is a store brand card, make no mistake – you can use it anywhere in the world where merchants accept Mastercard. Best of all? It comes with zero annual fees and plenty of special perks.
Today we’ll review all of the features of the Athleta Rewards Mastercard® Card so that you can decide if it’s worth applying for.
Read on for our comprehensive breakdown of everything we found out about this great product!
Athleta Rewards Mastercard® Card: What can you expect?
With the Athleta Rewards Mastercard® Card, you have the chance to make shopping at Athleta even more affordable.
From points on every purchase at Athleta (and sister brands) stores and online, access to exclusive cardmember events and savings year-round.
You’ll also earn points towards future rewards. The perks that come with this card are abundant.
As a cardmember, you get not only personalized customer service tailored especially for you, but also the opportunity to enjoy additional special offers, including early access to new products, promos and sales.
Not to mention, no matter where you shop – at Athleta or other locations – you always receive rewards.
Plus, by taking advantage of monthly payments and getting 20% off your first Athleta purchase after approval (terms apply), owning the Athleta Rewards Mastercard® Card is an easy way to save money while doing something rhythmic.
You will be redirected to another website
Do the pros outweigh the cons?
Next, we will walk through the upsides and downsides of having an Athleta Rewards Mastercard® so that you can make an informed decision about whether it’s right for you or not.
- 5 points per dollar spent at Athleta, Banana Republic, Gap, and more;
- 1 point for every other purchase anywhere merchants accept Mastercard;
- 20% off on your first purchase at Gap Inc. sister brands;
- The Athleta Rewards Mastercard® has no annual fees;
- $0 Fraud Liability Protection;
- Free and fast shipping on orders above $50.
- Incredibly high APR on purchases and balance transfers at 30.49%;
- Very limited rewards redemption;
- Requires a good or excellent rating for approval.
What are the eligibility requirements?
To become eligible for the Athleta Rewards Mastercard® Card, you need a healthy credit score above 670.
You also need to be over the age of 18, have a valid Social Security Number, a checking account, and a U.S. mailing address to your name.
Learn how to request the Athleta Rewards Mastercard® Card
We all know that shopping for clothes can be expensive, which is why the Athleta Rewards Mastercard® is a great way to get rewards for your purchases.
Not only are you able to earn points with every purchase you make, but you’ll also get access to exclusive discounts and benefits from one of your favorite stores.
In the following link, we’ll show you how easy it is to apply for an Athleta Rewards Mastercard® Card and start taking advantage of these perks immediately!
About the author / Aline Barbosa
Does having a savings account make you a “loser”?
With the current state of inflation, should you keep a savings account or start investing your money to have better returns? Read on for moreKeep Reading
Learn what a secured card is, how they work and what they can do for you!
Curious about what a secured card is and how it can benefit you? Learn more about the basics and why they're so helpful!Keep Reading
Learn how to spend smarter during this holiday season
Need some help spending smarter this holiday season? Check out these tips to avoid debt and stay within your budget! Read on for more.Keep Reading
You may also like
Fitness Goals on a Budget: How to Start?
Setting fitness goals can be daunting, especially when you're on a budget. Follow these tips to be a more active person on a budget!Keep Reading
Learn how to get airport lounge access
Wondering how to get airport lounge access? Here are a few tips and tricks to make your travel a little more comfortable. Read on for more!Keep Reading
What is cryptocurrency? Your definitive guide to start investing today!
Are you interested in learning about cryptocurrency? Here's a comprehensive guide to explains the basics of crypto and why it matters.Keep Reading