Credit Cards (US)
Bank of America® Travel Rewards Credit Card review
If you're in the market for a travel rewards credit card, the Bank of America® Travel Rewards Credit Card is an excellent option. Read on to see why!
Bank of America® Travel Rewards: Great rewards with no annual fee
Are you a frequent traveler? If so, take a look at this card. The Bank of America® Travel Rewards Credit Card offers great features that can help savvy travelers!
From rewards points to no foreign transaction fees, this is one travel credit card worth considering. Check out our comprehensive review below to learn more about what makes this card so attractive!
- Credit Score: This card requires a credit score that is good to excellent.
- Annual Fee: There is no annual fee for this card.
- Intro offer: You will earn 25,000 bonus points when you spend 1,000 dollars within the first 90 days after your account is opened.
- Rewards: This card gives you 1.5X points for every dollar you spend. If you are a Preferred Rewards member, you can get even more points for every purchase – up to 75% more.
- APRs: If you open an account and make a purchase or transfer a balance within 60 days, you will have 0% APR for the first 18 billing cycles. After that, the APR will be 17.74%-27.74%.
- Other Fees: Each time you transfer your balance, there is a fee of 3%.
Today we’re taking an in-depth look at the Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card – an excellent choice for travelers looking to maximize their spending power and earn great benefits.
We’ll walk you through how this card works, what rewards it offers, and who would benefit most from being a holder.
Ready to get started on your next adventure?
Bank of America® Travel Rewards: What can you expect?
Bank of America® Travel Rewards is an excellent way to start racking the points!
With it, you get unlimited 1.5 points for every $1 you spend on all purchases without expiration dates.
That’s not even the best part – if you become a Preferred Rewards member, you can earn 25%-75% more points for every purchase, meaning you could earn up to 2.62 points for each dollar!
Plus, there’s a 25,000 online bonus intro offer – make $1,000 in purchases within the first 90 days, and you’ll get 25,000 bonus points equivalent to a $250 statement credit.
As a bonus, it also has no annual or foreign transaction fees.
You will be redirected to another website
Bank of America® Travel Rewards: Do the pros outweigh the cons?
Are you interested in Bank of America® Travel Rewards? We want to help you decide if the rewards are worth it! Let’s look at both the pros and cons.
- No annual or foreign transaction fees means you can keep all the rewards you earn.
- You won’t be charged any interest on the money you spend or transfer in the first 60 days, and this deal lasts for 18 billing cycles.
- Preferred Rewards members can boost the rewards rate
- You can enjoy the rewards of up to 12 months worth of travel and dining experiences with redeemed points.
- This card has no extra categories to help you earn more rewards.
- The APR can be high depending on how good your credit is.
What are the eligibility requirements?
Bank of America® Travel Rewards is perfect for those looking to get the most out of their travels.
Your Credit Score should be in the Good-to-Excellent range (670 – 850) for a successful application.
You’ll be good to go as long as your credit score falls in this zone!
Learn how to apply for the bank of America® Travel Rewards Credit Card
Get special travel benefits when you use the Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card! It’s easy to start – just meet the requirements, and you’ll be on your way.
Discover all there is to know about this rewarding program by clicking through our detailed guide below.
About the author / Vinicius Barbosa
Combat insomnia with these simple habits
Tired of tossing and turning all night? Here are some simple habits you can adopt to get better sleep - and combat insomnia.Keep Reading
Elon Musk is finally the official owner of Twitter
After months of “will they/won’t they”, Elon Musk finally bought Twitter. Learn more details about the deal and other important factors.Keep Reading
Learn how to prevent nightmares after watching scary movies
Getting your fix of scary movies during Halloween? Here’s how you can prevent nightmares after watching your favorite horror movies.Keep Reading
You may also like
What is an LCOL area, and what does it mean?
Learning what an LCOL area means is important for picking the perfect house for your family and fitting it into your financial planning.Keep Reading
Which one is best to invest in, crypto or regular investments?
If you're trying to decide whether you should invest in crypto or regular investments, read this post to see the pros and cons of each option.Keep Reading
The cheapest thing in the world in 2022: it may surprise you!
The cheapest thing in the world will certainly fit into your budget. You could even become a retailer. Can you guess what is it?Keep Reading