Citi® Diamond Preferred® Card review
Explore all that the Citi® Diamond Preferred® Card has to offer with our comprehensive review. Discover all you need to know to make an informed decision here!
Citi® Diamond Preferred® Card: Elevate your experiences with the ultimate card for balance transfers!
Are you considering a balance transfer card to tackle high-interest debt and gain some financial freedom? The Citi® Diamond Preferred® Card is often considered one of the best cards on the market for maximum savings.
- Credit Score: You need a good to excellent score to qualify for the Citi® Diamond.
- Annual Fee: There are no membership fees to this card.
- Intro offer: There are no current promotions with the Citi® Diamond.
- Rewards: The Citi® Diamond is not a rewards card. But you can still benefit from its extensive intro APR and Citi® Entertainment.
- APRs: New members can enjoy 21 months of low APR on balance transfers and 12 months on purchases. After that period, a variable 17.74% – 28.49% applies.
- Other Fees: Foreign purchases have a 3% fee, cash advances are either $10 or 5%.
With its 0% APR on balance transfers for 21 months, no annual fee, and access to exclusive perks like 24/7 customer service and fraud protection, it’s not surprising that this card has so many fans.
In this review, we’ll take a closer look at everything the Citi® Diamond Preferred® Card has to offer. From its benefits to its drawbacks.
So you can make an educated decision about which credit card will work best for your budget.
Citi® Diamond Preferred® Card: What can you expect?
The Citi® Diamond Preferred® Card is a credit card designed to provide cardholders with exclusive benefits and perks, including low introductory APRs on balance transfers and purchases, and access to VIP experiences and events.
Issued by Citibank, the card is widely accepted by millions of merchants worldwide (with a 3% foreign fee).
While it doesn’t have rewards on purchases, the Citi® Diamond Preferred® offers exclusive access to Citi Entertainment® and a host of special deals.
The card has no annual fee, and it also comes with advanced security features, such as fraud detection and zero liability protection, to help protect your purchases and personal information.
You will be redirected to another website
Do the pros outweigh the cons?
When it comes to finding the right balance transfer credit card, there’s no better option than the Citi® Diamond Preferred® Card.
But before rushing out to apply for one, it’s important to evaluate whether or not its benefits outweigh its potential drawbacks.
- Extensive low intro APR period (21 months for balance transfers and 12 months for purchases);
- Consolidate your debt or purchase a big ticket item without worrying about extra charges – the card has a $0 annual fee;
- Advanced security features and mobile banking for account management;
- Exclusive access to special events and special offers with Citi Entertainment®.
- The card charges an overseas currency conversion on international purchases;
- There are no rewards programs attached to the Citi® Diamond Preferred®.
What are the eligibility requirements?
To be eligible for the Citi® Diamond Preferred® Card, you must be at least 18 years old and a resident of the United States with a valid Social Security number.
You must also have a good credit history and meet the income requirements set by Citibank.
While the exact requirements may vary, a credit score of 680 or above is generally considered good enough to qualify for the card.
Additionally, you must not have any recent bankruptcies or delinquent accounts.
Learn how to request the Citi® Diamond Preferred® Card
With flexible financing and attractive benefits, the Citi® Diamond Preferred® is one of the most powerful financial tools available.
Read on to learn how you can request this card today and take control of your spending!
About the author / Aline Barbosa
World Cup 2022 – where is it okay to purchase and drink alcohol?
The FIFA World Cup in Qatar is well on its way, but it’ll be quite different from previous tournaments regarding alcohol consumption.Keep Reading
COLA for 2023 – when will it take place?
The COLA, or cost of living adjustments, for 2023 is set to be the biggest one in over 40 years. Learn what this means for you.Keep Reading
Best photo editing apps: learn how to transform your pictures!
Learning how to use a mobile app can make your smartphone photos look great, but which are the best photo editing apps? Find out here!Keep Reading
You may also like
Useful Netflix streaming tips
Navigating Netflix can be a bit of a chore, but with these useful Netflix streaming tips, you’ll become an even more efficient streamer.Keep Reading
See how to apply for the Priceline VIP Rewards™ Visa® Card
Find out why you should apply for the Priceline VIP Rewards™ Visa® Card and prepare for total luxury. Don't miss out on this opportunity!Keep Reading
BeReal: the new social media app to counter Instagram
BeReal is a photo-sharing app with a new take on how people post and use social media, and more and more users are flocking to it.Keep Reading