Credit Cards (US)
Citi® Double Cash Credit Card review
The Citi® Double Cash Card lets you earn cash back twice - once when you make a purchase and again when you pay your bill. Plus, there are no annual fees or rotating categories to keep track of.
Citi® Double Cash Credit Card: Earn more, everyday, with every purchase!
Whether you need to make a large purchase, cover an emergency expense, or just want more cash flow, the Citi® Double Cash Credit Card can help. With this credit card in your wallet you’ll earn rewards as you spend.
- Credit Score: Between good and excellent to qualify.
- Annual Fee: Keep your money in your pocket with $0 annual fee.
- Intro offer: There is no current offer.
- Rewards: Earn 2% back on every purchase – 1% when you buy, and 1% when you pay your monthly balance. There are no caps and no restrictions!
- APRs: New members can enjoy a promo 0% APR on balance transfers for 18 months (with a 3% fee on transfers completed within the first 4 months, and 5% after). Once that period ends, the variable is 18.24% – 28.24%. The same variable applies for purchases.
- Other Fees: Up to $41 on late or returned payments. There’s also a 3% fee for foreign purchases and balance transfers, and a 5% charge for cash advances.
With a simple yet rewarding structure, you won’t have to keep track of categories or worry about spending caps. Here’s how it works: you’ll earn a flat 2% rate on everything you buy. 1% when you purchase it, and 1% when you pay your monthly balance.
Plus, the card has no annual fee, so you can earn cash back without having to worry about extra costs. With the Double Cash Credit Card, the more you use it, the more rewards you’ll earn. Keep reading to learn more about this incredible product in our full review!
What to expect from the Citi® Double Cash Credit Card
The Citi® Double Cash is the best choice for those looking to save money and earn more value for their money. With this card, you’ll get an above average return on every purchase – 1% back when you buy and an additional 1% back when you pay for it.
Plus, Citi offers no annual fee and 0% intro APR on balance transfers for the first 18 months, making it an ideal choice when you need to pay off a large debt. And with Citi’s mobile app, you’ll be able to easily track your spending and manage your account on the go.
With the Citi® Double Cash Credit Card, you can enjoy exclusive perks while staying in control of your finances. Plus, you can easily redeem all earned points from a list of different options that cater to your every need.
You will be redirected to another website
Do the pros outweigh the cons?
While this is a very rewarding card, its drawbacks are also significant. Take a look at the high and lowlights of the Citi® Double Cash Credit Card below.
- Long introductory period on balance transfers, which works great if you need to consolidate and pay down credit card debt;
- Above average rewards rate with no restrictions or categories to keep track of;
- You’ll be able to earn and save money with the absence of an annual fee;
- Easily redeemable points with a multitude of options to choose from.
- You need at least a 700 score to become eligible;
- The Citi® Double Cash is not ideal for international purchases because it charges a foreign transaction fee of 3%;
- The Citi® Double Cash doesn’t offer a welcome bonus for new members.
What are the eligibility requirements?
Before you apply for the Citi® Double Cash Credit Card, you need to make sure you’re eligible for it.
That is being over the age of majority with a valid SSN and U.S. address. You also need a steady income and meet the credit score requirements, which is between good – excellent.
Learn how to request the Citi® Double Cash Credit Card
If you want to apply for the Citi® Double Cash and start earning valuable rewards, check the following link. In it, we’ll go over the application process so you can request yours online within a couple of minutes.
About the author / Aline Barbosa
Netflix’s subscriber numbers are better than expected
Netflix’s ad-tier plan is paying off as the streaming giant had a much better result than expected in subscriber numbers during Q4 2022.Keep Reading
See how to apply for the BankAmericard® Credit Card
Learn how easy it is to apply for the BankAmericard® Credit Card and what benefits you could enjoy when you become a cardholder!Keep Reading
You may also like
See how to apply for the Ink Business Premier℠ Credit Card
Learn how to apply for the Ink Business Premier℠ Credit Card. This guide covers all benefits, eligibility requirements, and more.Keep Reading
What is the Big Mac Index?
Ever heard of the Big Mac Index? This blog post will explore everything you need to know about this index is and why it matters.Keep Reading