Citi Rewards Card review: Earn points for travel!
Learn about the features and benefits of the Citi Rewards Card, from bonus points to interest rates. See how it stacks up against other cards in our comprehensive review.
Citi Rewards Card: 0% p.a. on purchases and balance transfers for 14 months with no balance transfer fee!
Are you tired of your rewards program not giving you the perks that it promises? If so, it’s time to check out our Citi Rewards Card review!
With its generous reward points and flexible redemption options, this card can be a great addition to any wallet.
- Credit Score: A good credit rating is recommended.
- Annual Fee: No annual fee during the first year, then $149.
- Intro offer: No promotion other than the introductory 0% rate and annual fee waived.
- Rewards: 1 point per eligible domestic spend up to $10,000 per statement, 1 point per international eligible purchase, and 1 point on payments made through Citi PayAll.
- P.A.: 0% p.a. for the first 14 months on purchases and balance transfers with no BT fee. After that period, 21.49% p.a. on purchases and 22.24% p.a. on balance transfers.
- Other Fees: 3.4% foreign conversion fee, $30 late payment fee, and 3.5% or $3.5 for domestic cash advances.
With an exceptional 0% p.a. period and no annual fee during your first year as a member, you’ll be able to earn rewards points while you save money.
The card also comes with a host of special perks to make your everyday purchases even more special.
So keep reading our Citi Rewards Card review for an insight of everything this credit card can offer. Whether you’re looking for extra savings or rewards, join us as we explore if this card is right for you!
Citi Rewards Card: What can you expect?
The Citi Rewards Card is one of Citi’s best offers at the moment. With this card, you can expect an extensive 0% p.a. intro on purchases and balance transfers with zero fees on balance transfers.
The card’s $149 annual fee is waived during the first year of membership, and you can earn rewards points on eligible purchases.
Once the intro period wears off, you’ll still get 55 interest-free days on purchases.
The Citi Rewards Card still offers plenty of other benefits such as complimentary insurance cover, protection services, concierge services, Citi Instalment Plans, and much more.
You can also redeem your points for a series of different options, or transfer them for miles.
You will be redirected to another website
Do the pros outweigh the cons?
Next in our Citi Rewards Card review, we’ll take a closer look at the advantages and potential drawbacks of this financial product.
- 14 months of interest-free financing on purchases and balance transfers with zero balance transfer fees;
- No annual fee during your first year as a cardholder ($149 after);
- Rewards points on all eligible purchases, including payments with City PayAll;
- Citi Instalment Plans to break large purchases into smaller monthly instalments;
- Comprehensive insurance cover and fraud protection.
- High p.a. once the introductory period ends;
- No welcome offer for new members;
- Rewards on domestic purchases are capped at 10,000 points per statement.
What are the eligibility requirements?
To qualify for the Citi Rewards Card, you need to be an Australian resident over the age of 18. You also need a good credit score and a regular income to make at least the minimum payments on time.
Learn how to request the Citi Rewards Card
If this Citi Rewards Card review got you interested in applying for the card, we can help. Check the following link for a complete walkthrough of the application process.
We’ll show you how everything works so you can confidently request your Citi Rewards Card today!
About the author / Aline Barbosa
Westpac Lite Credit Card review: Simplify Your Finances!
Discover the features of the Westpac Lite Credit Card in our in-depth review. Make an informed decision about your next credit card choice!Keep Reading
See how to apply for the Bankwest Breeze Classic Mastercard Credit Card
Learn how to apply for the Bankwest Breeze Classic Mastercard Credit Card and make life more rewarding with this unique card!Keep Reading
The Qantas American Express Ultimate Card review: Save on trips with an annual $450 Qantas Travel Credit
Explore all the features of the Qantas American Express Ultimate Card with this comprehensive review. Learn more here.Keep Reading
You may also like
See how to apply for the ANZ Rewards Black Credit Card
Get all the information you need to know n how to apply for the ANZ Rewards Black Credit Card. Find out how easy it is to apply now!Keep Reading
ANZ Frequent Flyer Black Review: Adventure Companion!
Unlock a world of travel rewards and enjoy exclusive perks! Find out more on this ANZ Frequent Flyer Black Credit review.Keep Reading
St George Vertigo Card review: Get Savvy About Your Spending
Looking for a card that has a low rate on purchases and a low annual fee? This St George Vertigo Card review is worth looking into.Keep Reading