Qantas Premier Platinum Credit Card review: Enjoy Premium Travel Benefits
Find out if the Qantas Premier Platinum Credit Card is right for you with our comprehensive review. Learn more about the intro offer, complimentary travel insurance and bonus points on offer here.
Qantas Premier Platinum Credit Card: Get points on International and Domestic Spending!
If you’re looking for a new credit card to add to your wallet, you might want to check out our Qantas Premier Platinum Credit Card review.
With benefits like a large intro offer, complimentary travel insurance and bonus frequent flyer points, it’s definitely worth taking a closer look.
- Credit Score: Not specified
- Annual Fee: $249 in the first 12 months. After that period, it’s $299
- Intro offer: Earn up to 80,000 bonus Qantas Points! Apply before May 31, 2023, and spend $3,000 or more on eligible purchases within 3 months of card approval to receive 60,000 points. Plus, if you haven’t earned Qantas Points with a credit card in the past 12 months, you get an additional 20,000 points. Also, for 18 months, 0% p.a. on Balance Transfers
- Rewards: Earn 1.5 Qantas Points for every AU$ 1 spent on international purchases. For domestic spending up to $10,000 per statement period, receive 1 Qantas Point for every AU$ 1 spent. For domestic spending over $10,000, earn 0.5 Qantas Points for every AU$ 1 spent. Plus, get a bonus of 1 Qantas Point for every AU$ 1 spent on selected Qantas products and services.
- APRs: 19.99% p.a.
- Other Fees: Cash Advance Fee 3%; late Payment Fee $30; additional Cardholder Fee $50 p.a.
In this Qantas Premier Platinum Credit Card review, we’ll go through what makes this card such an attractive option for frequent travelers.
From its impressive introductory offers to its flexible rewards program. So that you’ll be able to decide if it’s really the right choice for your needs.
Qantas Premier Platinum Credit Card: What can you expect?
The Qantas Premier Platinum Credit Card might be worth considering if you’re looking for a card that can earn you some serious Qantas Points.
With the current promotion, you can earn up to 80,000 bonus Qantas Points – 60,000 when you apply by 31 May 2023 and an extra 20,000 if you haven’t earned Qantas Points with a credit card in the last 12 months.
And let’s not forget about the unlimited Qantas Points you can earn on eligible purchases, both at home and overseas.
You’ll start earning 1.5 points per $1 on international spending and 1 point per $1 on domestic spending.
The card has great perks like complimentary lounge invitations and Qantas Premier Concierge.
It also gives you 0% p.a. interest on balance transfers for 18 months (with a 1% one-off BT fee). This comes with a reduced annual fee of $249 for the first year ($299 thereafter).
Sounds pretty sweet, right? Check out more of our Qantas Premier Platinum Credit Card review to see if it’s right for you!
You will be redirected to another website
Do the pros outweigh the cons?
Get a comprehensive Qantas Premier Platinum Credit Card review, including its advantages and disadvantages. Our breakdown will equip you with the essential details to make a confident decision.
- A solid intro offer of up to 80 000 Qantas Points
- Rewards can get up to 1.5 Qantas Points per $1 spent
- An 18-month period of 0% p.a. on Balance Transfers
- Also, travel perks such as Complimentary Travel Insurance and Complimentary Lounge Invitations yearly.
- This card charges an additional cardholder fee of $50 per year
- The earning rate on domestic spending is reduced after $10,000 spent per statement period
- High annual fee
What are the eligibility requirements?
If you’re considering applying for the Qantas Premier Platinum Credit Card, there are a few eligibility criteria to be aware of.
First, you’ll need to earn at least $35,000 per year. You’ll also need to ensure you’re not currently the primary cardholder of another Qantas Premier credit card or have held one in the past 12 months.
Finally, you’ll need to be an Australian citizen or permanent resident with an Australian residential address and mobile phone number, and of course you need to be at least 18 years old.
Learn how to request the Qantas Premier Platinum Credit Card
Liked what you’ve seen so far in our Qantas Premier Platinum Credit Card review? Read our next post and discover how to request this card today!
See how to apply for the Citi PayAll rewards program
Learn how to apply for the Citi PayAll and earn rewards on every payment you make, including electricity bills, education costs, and more.Keep Reading
The News Stacker recommendation – HSBC Premier Credit Card review
Learn how you can maximize your spending and rewards with an HSBC Premier Card. Get all the details on features and benefits!Keep Reading
See how to apply for the Coles No Annual Fee Mastercard
Enjoy unbeatable perks without any annual fees. Learn more about how to apply the Coles No Annual Fee Mastercard.Keep Reading
You may also like
Westpac Altitude Platinum Credit Card review: Generous Bonus & Reduced Annual Fee
Get an exclusive look at the Westpac Altitude Platinum credit card in this review, and discover all its perks. Read on.Keep Reading
NAB StraightUp Credit Card review
Take a detailed look at the features and benefits of the innovative NAB StraightUp Credit Card and see if it’s right for your needs!Keep Reading
See how to apply for the Bendigo Ready Credit Card
Don't wait around - learn how to apply for the Bendigo Bank Ready Credit Card and explore all its stellar value and platinum travel perks.Keep Reading