LendingPoint Personal Loan review
Are you looking for a personal loan? Check out our comprehensive review of the LendingPoint Personal Loan, including the pros and cons, to see if it's the right choice for your financial needs.
LendingPoint Personal Loan: Achieve your financial goals even with a less-than-perfect score
Are you feeling strapped for cash and need help coming up with a plan to get back on financial track? If so, our LendingPoint Personal Loan review might help you with a solution to your money problems.
- APR: Rates vary between 7.99% and 35.99% based on your overall financial health.
- Loan Purpose: Any purpose you may have – from wedding expenses to debt consolidation.
- Loan Amount: LendingPoint offers loan amounts between $2,000 and $36,500.
- Credit Needed: You can qualify for a personal loan with LendingPoint with a 600+ credit score.
- Terms: Repay your personal loan between 2 to 5 years.
- Origination fee: LendingPoint may charge an origination fee up to 8%.
- Late Fee: There are no late payment fees.
- Early Payoff Penalty: You can settle your personal loan anytime with no prepayment penalties.
LendingPoint is one of the most trusted online loan providers in the U.S., offering financial services since 2015. You can apply and get your funds on the same day, with interest rates starting at 7.99% for creditworthy customers.
This LendingPoint Personal Loan review will cover everything you need to know before signing up.
That includes qualifications, interest rates, benefits, and more – so that when it comes time to make your decision you can do so confidently. Read on to learn more!
LendingPoint Personal Loan: What can you expect?
LendingPoint has built a reputation as one of the most reliable online loan services. Their quick, secure and simple loan application will give you a response in a matter of seconds and get the money you need very quickly.
You can borrow up to $36,500 with same-day funding and terms ranging between 2 and 5 years. Particular creditworthy customers can have access to their lowest APR, starting at 7.99%.
LendingPoint’s interest rates go as high as 35.99%.
Borrowers can pre-qualify online with only a soft pull to their credit scores, which allows them a simple and effective way to compare rates when shopping for loans.
LendingPoint stands out by offering useful resources like hardship programs, refinance options and a mobile app.
You will be redirected to another website
Do the pros outweigh the cons?
Taking out a loan is a big commitment. Therefore, you must always weigh the benefits and potential drawbacks before signing up for one.
Below in our LendingPoint Personal Loan review we’ll look over the pros and cons to help you decide.
- The loan might be available to you even with a less-than-perfect score;
- Borrow up to $36,500 with competitive interest rates starting at 7.99%;
- You can pre-qualify for a LendingPoint loan with only a soft pull;
- Possible same-day funding if your request is approved before noon;
- Credit monitoring tool and intuitive mobile app;
- You can change your payment day upon request;
- LendingPoint offers refinance options and hardship programs.
- The company reports monthly payments to two out of the three main credit bureaus in the U.S.;
- You cannot request a co-signed or joint loan;
- LendingPoint does not offer secured loans.
What are the eligibility requirements?
To become eligible for a LendingPoint Personal Loan, you must be a U.S. citizen of 18 years or older. You also need a Social Security Number and a personal bank account. The minimum score requirement is 600, and you need a credit history of at least six months.
Learn how to request the LendingPoint Personal Loan
If our LendingPoint Personal Loan review got you interested in applying from this lender, we can help you with the process.
Follow the link below to learn more about their online application and what to expect from it.
About the author / Aline Barbosa
United Club℠ Infinite Card review: Take your travel experience up a level
Get the scoop on our United Club℠ Infinite Card review. Learn about its generous air travel rewards and exclusive flight discounts!Keep Reading
What is life insurance, and what are the most common types?
Worried about financial security for your family? Find out what life insurance is and its most common types. Read on for more!Keep Reading
You may also like
How to stop yourself from stress eating
Stress eating can lead to a series of health problems. Learn how to identify the signs of stress eating and get tips for how to stop.Keep Reading
X1 Card review: Get unlimited 2x points
Get an in-depth look at our X1 Card review and gain insights into why it's perfect for busy, modern people on the go.Keep Reading
Who is the best Minecraft player ever? Check the TOP 8!
Find out who is the best Minecraft player in history. We've made a list of the top 8, and we'll tell you why they made it on this list.Keep Reading