PenFed Power Cash Rewards Visa Signature® Card review
Discover the features and benefits of the PenFed Power Cash Rewards Visa Signature® Card in our comprehensive review, and learn how best to leverage it for maximum cashback rewards.
PenFed Power Cash Rewards Visa Signature® Card: Get an incredible value with every card swipe!
Are you looking for a credit card that provides great rewards and the flexibility to choose how you redeem them? The PenFed Power Cash Rewards Visa Signature® Card offers convenience and much more flexibility for your daily needs.
- Credit Score: Between good and excellent, preferably above 700.
- Annual Fee: The PenFed Power Cash allows you to steer clear of pesky fees with a $0 annual charge.
- Intro offer: Spend $1,500 or more within the first 90 days of membership and earn a $100 bonus (as statement credit).
- Rewards: 1.5% back every time you swipe your card, and you can increase that value to 2% with a PenFed Honors Advantage membership.
- APRs: A variable 17.99% on purchases, interest-free financing for the first 12 months on balance transfers, then a 17.99% variable applies. The same variable percentage for cash advances.
- Other Fees: Max late fee up to $28.
With no annual fee and incredible cash back offers, this card provides an unbeatable combination of convenience and rewards.
Whether you’re using it to make everyday purchases or taking advantage of exclusive travel perks like no foreign transaction fees, this is the ultimate credit card companion for PenFed members.
So, are you interested in learning more about what makes the PenFed Power Cash worth considering? Read on to catch our full review!
PenFed Power Cash Rewards Visa Signature® Card: what to expect?
The PenFed Power Cash Rewards is a fantastic option for effortless rewards and maximum convenience. This card offers generous, tiered cashback rates on all purchases, so you can get more bang for your buck with each swipe.
To get the card, you need a PenFed membership, which is easy if you work in the military or government agencies. If you don’t, you can open a savings account online and become a member with a $5 deposit into that account.
Every purchase you make will earn you 1.5% back. You can increase that percentage to 2% by becoming a PenFed Honors Advantage Members.
To get this higher rate, you need to open a PenFed Access America Checking Account or serve/had served in the military.
The PenFed Power Cash Rewards Visa Signature® Card is a somewhat cheap option to add to your wallet. With it, you can earn and live your life worry-free of common fees such as annual, foreign and cash advance.
New members can enjoy a generous 0% intro BT APR for the first 12 months (a 3% fee per transaction applies). New members also get a $100 bonus as statement credit after meeting the spending requirements.
You will be redirected to another website
Do the pros outweigh the cons?
The PenFed Power Cash Rewards Visa Signature® Card offers plenty of alluring perks, but is it worth signing up for it? Read on to find out everything about its pros and cons.
- Extensive 0% APR intro on balance transfers – perfect to consolidate debt;
- Easily obtainable $100 welcome bonus;
- High rewards rate with no tricks or limits – spend and earn.
- No annual fee or foreign transaction fees for added peace of mind when abroad.
- You need a PenFed membership to become eligible;
- The higher rewards rate require opening a PenFed Checking Account;
- Not available to everyone as it requires a 700+ score.
What are the eligibility requirements?
You can qualify for a PenFed Power Cash Rewards Visa Signature® Card if you have a healthy and high score (700+) and a Pentagon Federal Credit Union membership.
You also need a solid income, be over the age of 18 with a valid SSN and a U.S. mailing address.
Learn how to request the PenFed Power Cash Card
So, are you looking for a new way to start getting incredible rewards? Check the following link and learn how to apply for the PenFed Power Cash Rewards Visa Signature® Card to enjoy flexible cash back options with no annual fee.
About the author / Aline Barbosa
What is the best type of loan for you?
If you are considering taking out a loan, it can be overwhelming to navigate the options. This blog post will show you the best type of loan.Keep Reading
Change these Windows 11 settings to optimize your PC
Learn how to change a few Windows 11 default settings to optimize your computer’s potential, improve your security, and much more!Keep Reading
You may also like
What are the best language learning apps available today?
Do you want to take on a new language but lack the time for in-person classes? Then learn what are the best language learning apps!Keep Reading
See how to apply for the Royal Caribbean® Visa Signature®
Looking for exclusive rewards when you book a cruise? Learn how to apply for the Royal Caribbean® Visa Signature® and earn bonus points!Keep Reading
See how to apply for the Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card
Learn how to apply online for the Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card and start earning rewards on things that really matter, every day.Keep Reading