Reflex® Platinum Mastercard® Credit Card review
If you’re on the road for better credit, a Reflex® Mastercard® Credit Card could be your ticket. Read our in-depth review to get a better look at this card and how its features and benefits can take you further.
Reflex® Platinum Mastercard® Credit Card: Double your initial limit within the first 6 months!
If you’re looking to take your credit score to the next level and start living life with better financial flexibility, then the Reflex® Platinum Mastercard® Credit Card could be exactly what you need.
This card doesn’t just offer you a line of credit – it also rewards your responsible spending behavior by doubling your spending limit after just 6 months of good use and on-time payments.
- Credit Score: All credit types are welcome to apply for the Reflex® Platinum.
- Annual Fee: It ranges between $75 and $125 based on creditworthiness.
- Intro offer: There’s no current promo for the Reflex® Platinum.
- Rewards: Currently, the Reflex® Platinum offers no rewards on purchases.
- APRs: A variable 29.99% APR applies based on your credit standing.
- Other Fees: There’s a monthly fee up to $10 from the second year of membership forward (waived if you have a $750 or $1,000 limit). There’s also a 3% foreign currency conversion fee, 5% (or $5) cash advance fee, and a late payment fee up to $41.
You’ll see your credit score rise with Reflex’s credit bureau reporting. Plus, you’ll be able to keep track of your progress with free access to your Vantage 3.0 score from Experian when you enroll in e-statements.
People of all credit types are welcome to apply, and you might even get an instant decision! Want to learn more? Then keep reading our Reflex® Platinum Mastercard® Credit Card review!
Reflex® Platinum Mastercard® Credit Card: What can you expect?
The Reflex® Platinum Mastercard® is a credit building product issued by Celtic Bank and managed by Continental Finance.
The card is available to virtually anyone, accepting applicants with bad credit and a limited credit history.
While it may be a somewhat expensive product to own ($75 – $125 annual fee and a monthly fee after the first year of membership), the card does its job of improving the customer’s score due to monthly payment reports to the three main credit bureaus in the U.S.
New members may get instant approval and an initial spending limit between $300 and $1,000. With just 6 on-time payments, Continental Finance might double your limit and increase your purchasing power.
You will be redirected to another website
Do the pros outweigh the cons?
The Reflex® Platinum Mastercard® Credit Card is a secure and easy way to build your score. But is it worth signing up for? Check the pros and cons next before you decide whether or not to apply for it.
- You can apply and get approved for the Reflex® Platinum even with a bad score and a limited credit history;
- Easy access to an unsecured Mastercard® credit card with initial credit lines between $300 and $1,000.
- Continental Finance reports all account activity to Experian, Equifax and TransUnion (the main credit bureaus);
- Double your initial spending limit after 6 months of on-time payments;
- Have free access to your Vantage 3.0 score from Experian and keep track of your progress.
- The Reflex® Platinum is an expensive credit building card to own, with an annual fee during the first year, plus a monthly fee starting on year 2;
- You need an eligible checking account to get the card;
- The APR is extremely high, even for a card in its category.
What are the eligibility requirements?
To qualify for the Reflex® Platinum Mastercard® Credit Card, you need to be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident and be 18 years or older.
You also need a Social Security Number, a valid mailing address and a checking account to your name.
Learn how to request the Reflex® Platinum Mastercard® Credit Card
If you’re looking for a simple and secure path to build a solid credit score, the Reflex® Platinum Mastercard® Credit Card could be the solution you’re looking for.
Applying is easy, and you may pre-qualify before submitting a formal application.
If you’d like to learn more about how the application process works, follow the link below. We’ll tell you everything you need to know and show you what to expect when you apply. Read on for more!
About the author / Aline Barbosa
Does paying car insurance help your credit score?
If you have to pay everything on time to keep your score, does paying for car insurance help build your credit score? We have the answer.Keep Reading
See how to apply for the Upstart Personal Loan
Learn how to easily apply for an Upstart Personal Loan and get the money you need to fund your next big project – with personalized rates!Keep Reading
You may also like
Top investments for starters: 8 ways to start building your wealth!
Are you ready to get started investing? We've got 8 top investments for starters. Pick whichever one strikes your fancy, and start there!Keep Reading
Barnes Noble Mastercard® full review: points on all purchases at no annual fee
Check out The Barnes & Noble Mastercard® review post and learn how this credit card might be your next tool to earn points at no annual fee!Keep Reading