Sanlam Money Saver Credit Card review: The revolutionary way to save money
If you're looking for a way to save money on every purchase, the Sanlam Money Saver Credit Card is the perfect solution! Read our review to learn more.
Sanlam Money Saver Credit Card: Get discounts at your favorite stores
Unlock the power of frugal spending with this revolutionary credit card designed specifically for South Africans. Dive into our Sanlam Money Saver Credit Card review to find out how to save more and spend smarter!
- Requirements: You must be at least 18 years old at the time of application. Work for someone or work for yourself. Have a three-month proof of residency on hand at the time of application. Provide proof of income in the form of a recent payslip and a three-month bank statement showing salary deposits.
- Initiation Fee: A one-time charge of R165.00
- Monthly Fee: R56.00
- Rates: Not specified
- Rewards: When you use your Sanlam credit card, you can get up to 2.5% cashback on each purchase. Cashback of up to 3% while purchasing at partner stores.
Sanlam Money Saver Credit Card is a revolutionary card that allows you to save money on every purchase.
With interest rates far below the market norm, this credit card makes it easy for customers to cut expenses without breaking a sweat.
And if that wasn’t enough of an incentive. Imagine getting major discounts when shopping at partner stores! Keep reading our Sanlam Money Saver Credit Card review for more.
Sanlam Money Saver Credit Card: What can you expect?
With the Sanlam Money Saver Credit Card, customers have the power to save and manage their money wisely.
This credit card has a 55-day interest-free period after purchase transactions. This allows users ample time to pay off any amount used before it accrues any charges.
To become operational, each user must make an initiation payment of R165 upon approval for access. Two versions are available: one with savings commitment and another without, making saving history easy!
The Sanlam Money Saver Credit Card with co-savings is ideal for savvy savers. Not only do you get a 2.50% return on each transaction. In addition to this benefit, Sanlam will match your savings.
Ultimately providing cardholders up to 5% in discounts and cashback rewards when shopping at any location. Including special partner retailers where no contributions are required from you.
With the Sanlam Money Saver Credit Card, Without co-savings, you can shop without worrying about investing in a co-savings account. Each time the card is used for purchases and payments, it rewards its holders with 1% cashback. Ensuring more money stays in your pocket!
You will be redirected to another website
Do the pros outweigh the cons?
We’re here to provide an honest, helpful Sanlam Money Saver Credit Card review of all its benefits. Plus, any drawbacks worth considering! Together, let’s explore how this card can work for you.
- Using your Sanlam credit card can get up to 2.5% cashback on each purchase.
- Cashback of up to 3% while purchasing at partner stores.
- There is an option to set aside money for an emergency fund.
- The R165.00 beginning charge is extremely low for a credit card.
- There are 55 days of interest-free credit available.
- A credit life insurance policy can be purchased to protect the outstanding balance.
- Because money will be deducted and saved as a wealth bonus if a co-savings option is chosen, and the money saved will be subject to interest, the interest paid may be excessive.
- Wealth Bonus is not readily available, and rewards must be spent quarterly or annually.
What are the eligibility requirements?
If you’re over 18, have a place to call home, and are ready to take on the responsibility of either working for someone or striking out with your business venture. Then this is the opportunity for you.
To prove that everything’s in line, make sure you’ve got proof of residency handy at application time, plus recent payslips and three-month bank statements highlighting salary deposits.
Learn how to request the Sanlam Money Saver Credit Card
If you’re considering taking advantage of the features and services offered by Sanlam Money Saver Credit Card after reading our review, don’t wait! Click below to learn how easy it is to apply.
About the author / Vinicius Barbosa
Capfin Loan review: Get your hands on cash quickly
Need some extra cash? Check out our Capfin Loan review to learn how you can get your hands on cash quickly and easily.Keep Reading
See how to apply for an ABSA Private Banking Credit Card
Want to enjoy a luxurious lifestyle? Apply for the ABSA Private Banking Credit Card! You'll get access to exclusive benefits.Keep Reading
You may also like
See how to apply for the Standard Bank Platinum Card
Are you wondering how to get your hands on a Standard Bank Platinum Card? We will tell you everything you need to know!Keep Reading
Nedbank Platinum Credit Card review: Your key to unlocking platinum benefits
With this card, you’ll have access to an array of amazing benefits and discounts. Check out our Nedbank Platinum Credit Card review now!Keep Reading
Woolworths Gold credit card review: Get rewards and cashback offerings!
If you're looking for a credit card with great rewards and cashback offers, read our Woolworths Gold Credit Card review and learn more.Keep Reading