Tomo Credit Card review: No annual fee to use it!
Looking for a comprehensive Tomo Credit Card review? Look no further! We've got all the details on fees, rewards, and everything else you need to know before applying.
Tomo Credit Card: Get spending power up to $10,000 with no credit checks!
Are you looking for an entry-level credit card that offers flexibility and convenience regardless of your credit score? Then you might want to check out this Tomo Credit Card review.
- Credit Score: You can apply regardless of your current rating as Tomo does not perform credit checks.
- Annual Fee: Pay $0 annual fee with the Tomo Credit Card.
- Intro offer: No current promotion.
- Rewards: There are no rewards on purchases, but Tomo offers 3 months of DashPass for free, plus a $5 monthly credit. You can also get a ShopRunner free membership, and a $5 Lyft credit after 3 rides.
- APRs: There’s no APR to the Tomo Credit Card because you can’t carry a balance from month to month.
- Other Fees: There are no fees attached to the Tomo Credit Card.
The Tomo Credit Card is ideal for anyone who’s new to credit or is looking to increase their current rating. You can get a credit line as high as $10,000 with no credit check just by linking your bank account to your Tomo account.
So, are you interested in learning more? Then keep reading our Tomo Credit Card review to see how this innovative product can help you achieve financial freedom and excellent money management skills.
Tomo Credit Card: What can you expect?
The Tomo Credit Card is a charge card. What that means is that there is no APR, but you have to pay your balance in full every month. In exchange, you won’t have to worry about annual, monthly, or maintenance fees.
Tomo doesn’t perform any credit checks. The company relies on other financial factors to approve your request, and by doing so, you’ll have a higher chance of approval without any impact to your score.
To make sure you qualify and to provide you with the best possible offer, Tomo requires that you link your bank account with the highest balance to your card.
The company says it doesn’t store that information and uses it only to assess your spending power.
To increase your score even faster, you can enroll in Tomo’s weekly autopay feature. Every monday, the company will charge your balance and report those payments to the three main credit bureaus in the U.S.
Finally, Tomo also offers rewards for its customers. With the card, you’ll have three free months of DashPass and a monthly $5 credit.
You’ll also get a ShopRunner membership, Lyft and Fandango credit, and cell phone protection up to $1,000.
You will be redirected to another website
Do the pros outweigh the cons?
Next in our Tomo Credit Card review, we’ll weigh in all the perks and potential drawbacks. That way you’ll have all the information you need before deciding whether or not you should apply.
- You can request the Tomo Credit Card regardless of your score because it doesn’t perform any credit checks.
- There is no APR on purchases, no late payment fees, no annual fee – no fees!
- You can get a $10,000 spending power by linking your bank account with the highest balance.
- You’ll earn alternative rewards rather than cash back on purchases.
- You’ll be able to build and establish your credit score on a weekly basis if you want.
- You cannot reapply for this card. If your application is denied, you can’t try again.
- You have to link your bank account to your Tomo account.
- If you fail to pay your statement, Tomo will freeze your card until you do.
What are the eligibility requirements?
The Tomo Credit Card is available for virtually anyone who’s 18 or older, have a valid SSN/ITIN, a government issued I.D. and a checking or savings account to their name.
You can apply regardless of your current rating because Tomo does not perform credit checks.
Learn how to request the Tomo Credit Card
Did our Tomo Credit Card review get you interested in applying? In the following link, we can show you how it’s done.
The process is simple, quick, and you can do it online from the comfort of your home. Read on to learn more!
About the author / Aline Barbosa
What is Tumblr? Is it worth leaving Twitter for it?
Learn more about Tumblr, the microblogging platform that allows users to share multimedia and content with their followers.Keep Reading
Which are the most dangerous zodiac signs?
Get to know the most dangerous zodiac signs and discover what makes them so intriguing. Learn all about the risks associated with each sign!Keep Reading
You may also like
Cheap things to do and have fun!
Being frugal doesn't have to mean being boring! Check out our list of cheap things to do that will surely make you smile.Keep Reading
Is Passive Investing a Good Choice?
Interested in passive investing? Learn more about this investment strategy, its benefits, and drawbacks, and determine if it's right for you.Keep Reading