Credit Cards (US)
VentureOne Rewards Credit Card review
Looking for a travel rewards credit card? Here's our review of the Capital One VentureOne Rewards Credit Card, which offers a generous sign-up bonus and plenty of perks.
VentureOne Rewards Credit Card: Turn your travels into unforgettable experiences!
The VentureOne Rewards Credit Card from Capital One is an excellent choice for those looking to rack up rewards points quickly. With its no-annual-fee plan and 0% introductory APR, it’s easy to see why many are considering this credit card as a go-to option.
VentureOne offers 1.25 miles per dollar spent on all purchases with no expiration. Plus, there are 5x the miles available on hotels booked through Capital One Travel.
- Credit Score: Capital One requires an excellent score for VentureOne.
- Annual Fee: The VentureOne has no annual fee.
- Intro offer: Once you spend at least $500 within the first three months of membership, you’ll earn 20,000 miles.
- Rewards: Unlimited 1.25 miles on every purchase you make.
- APRs: There’s a promotional APR period of 0% for the first 15 months on purchases and balance transfers. Once that period ends, a variable 17.99% – 27.99% applies. The APR for cash advances is 27.99% variable.
- Other Fees: There’s a 3% balance transfer fee, a 3% (min. $3) cash advance fee and a max late fee up to $40.
The VentureOne Rewards Credit Card doesn’t just offer rewards points, however. It also comes with a host of other benefits such as access to free travel insurance, rental car insurance, and emergency services.
Plus, you can use your VentureOne card overseas without worrying about foreign transaction fees. Want to learn what else this card has to offer? Then keep reading our full review below.
What can you expect from the VentureOne Rewards Credit Card?
The VentureOne Rewards Credit Card from Capital One offers cardholders an array of benefits and features that make it a great choice for those who want to earn on their everyday spending.
With no annual fee, you can start earning Venture miles with every purchase you make. These miles don’t expire for the life of the account and you can redeem them in all sorts of ways. You can also transfer those miles to more than 15 loyalty programs.
Cardholders also get access to a variety of other perks and benefits. Including extended warranty protection on eligible purchases, travel accident insurance, auto rental collision damage waiver coverage, and more.
As an added bonus, VentureOne also offers 0% interest on purchases and balance transfers for the first 15 months of membership. After that period, the variable APR starts at 17.99% and goes as high as 27.99%.
You will be redirected to another website
Do the pros outweigh the cons?
The VentureOne Rewards Credit Card offers plenty of great rewards, but also has a couple of drawbacks to consider. Check the advantages and disadvantages of owning this card.
- Earn up to 1.25x miles per dollar spent on all purchases;
- Save money with the absence of annual and foreign transaction fees;
- Comes with a signup bonus of 20,000 (terms apply);
- Flexible redemption options including travel, gift cards, statement credits and more;
- You can transfer all earned miles to over 15 loyalty programs;
- Low introductory APR for the first 15 months of membership.
- Limited redemption options outside of travel;
- High ongoing APR – after the introductory period ends, VentureOne charges an APR between 17.99% – 27.99%;
- Requires excellent credit to apply.
What are the eligibility requirements?
To be eligible for the VentureOne, applicants must meet certain criteria. Firstly, applicants must have a valid U.S. address and be at least 18 years old, or the age of majority in their state of residence.
In terms of credit history, applicants must have an excellent score. Capital One will typically not approve applicants with a rating below 700.
Learn how to request the VentureOne Rewards Credit Card
You can easily apply for the VentureOne Rewards Credit Card online, and in the link below we’ll show you how. Follow through for a complete guide on how the entire process works and get ready to earn valuable rewards on all of your spending.
About the author / Aline Barbosa
Discover it® Chrome Credit Card review
Find out if the Discover it® Chrome Credit Card is right for you with our in-depth review of its benefits and reward programs.Keep Reading
See how to apply for the Revvi Card
Learn how you can easily apply for the Revvi Card and earn cash back rewards while you work on improving your credit score!Keep Reading
See how to apply for the Venture X Rewards Credit Card
Applying for the Capital One Venture X Rewards Card is easy! Learn how to do it in minutes and get rewards for all of your spending.Keep Reading
You may also like
Business may have to pay $1,000 to keep their Twitter Gold verification badge
According to new reports, Twitter is considering charging a monthly subscription of $1,000 for business to keep their gold verification.Keep Reading
PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature® Card review
Read this comprehensive PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature® Card review to learn all about its perks without any annual fees.Keep Reading
Learn the different gears and gadgets in which you can access Spotify
Learn how you can easily access Spotify through multiple devices. From a cozy night in to when you’re on-the-go – Spotify’s got you covered.Keep Reading