Credit Cards (US)
Wells Fargo Autograph℠ Card review: No annual fees, great rewards
The Wells Fargo's Autograph℠ Credit Card doesn't have an annual fee and offers great cash-back rates. Find out more in this review.
Wells Fargo Autograph℠ Card: Earn rewards on everyday purchases
If you’re looking for a credit card option that helps bring rewards and convenience to your life, look no further than this Wells Fargo Autograph℠ Card review.
- Credit Score: You’ll need a Good to Excellent (at least 690) credit score.
- Annual Fee: $0
- Intro offer: Get 30,000 point bonus (or $300) if you spend up to $1,500 in your first three months of use.
- Rewards: With this card, you’ll get 3x unlimited points in restaurants, Travel, gasoline, transportation, streaming services, and plans for cell phones. Also, 1x unlimited points on all other purchases
- APRs: 0% intro APR on purchases in the first 12 months. After that, from 17.24%, 22.24% or 27.24% (variable)
- Other Fees: This card has a balance transfer fee of up to 5%, a minimum of $5.
This card offers cash-back rates on purchases made at qualifying stores, online or in person; multiple signup bonuses; worldwide acceptance, and much more.
All while helping to take control of your finances with convenient payment options.
In this review, we’ll dive into how the Wells Fargo Autograph℠ Card works, some of its features and benefits, and any associated fees so you can decide if it’s right for you!
Wells Fargo Autograph℠ Card: What can you expect?
Wells Fargo has just launched their newest credit card with outstanding features! Enjoy a zero percent APR period and earn triple points on everyday purchases, such as takeout food, transportation apps, streaming services – the list goes on.
With this card you will be covered in any situation: enjoy $600 insurance for your cell phone against damage or theft; use cash advances for emergencies; access 24/7 towing service anywhere around the world.
And that’s not all – Visa Signature grants special benefits at top hotels worldwide plus full protection from fraud liability when it comes to improper charges.
Now that is what we call banking made easier!
You will be redirected to another website
Do the pros outweigh the cons?
With our Wells Fargo Autograph℠ Card review, let’s discover its key benefits and drawbacks. Taking a look at both sides is essential for completing this thorough evaluation!
- A rewards program for everyday purchases. From streaming services to transportation costs, gasoline, and more
- Intro offer of 0% APR for 12 months;
- No annual fee or foreign fee;
- Visa Signature benefits.
- If you have a low credit score, you may not be approved or have to pay a higher interest rate;
- The 0% APR period does not apply to balance transfers;
- There are similar credit cards that offer better rewards for traveling.
What are the eligibility requirements?
A good or excellent credit score is essential if you want to get the Wells Fargo Autograph℠ Card.
This means having at least 690 points when considering your application for approval. So make sure that’s in order before applying!
Learn how to request the Wells Fargo Autograph℠ Card
Are you interested in becoming a cardholder after our Wells Fargo Autograph℠ Card review?
With just an online application, you’re steps away from unlocking exclusive rewards and benefits. Find out more about what it takes to apply for this highly sought-after credit card!
About the author / Vinicius Barbosa
Discover the top-rated phone tracker app for free: precise location tracking and advanced safety features
Never worry about your loved ones again! With a phone tracker app, you can easily check their location for free in real time!Keep Reading
How to claim Child Tax Credit and Stimulus payments
If you still haven’t claimed your Child Tax Credit or Stimulus payments, you’re running out of time to do so. Check how you can do it here!Keep Reading
You may also like
What are the best music streaming services of 2022?
What are the best music streaming services available in 2022? See our list of top providers and how they stack up to each other.Keep Reading
Quicksilver Secured Credit Card review
Are you considering a secured credit card? Our detailed review of the Quicksilver Secured Credit Card helps you make an informed decision.Keep Reading
PREMIER Bankcard® Mastercard® Credit Card review: Learn How to Build Your Credit
Are you in the market for a new credit card? Read our PREMIER Bankcard® Mastercard® Credit Card review and see if it's right for you!Keep Reading