Credit Cards (US)
U.S. Bank Cash+® Visa Signature® Card review
Check out our U.S Bank Cash+® Visa Signature ® Card review to see how this card stacks up against the competition, and how it can benefit your wallet – both today and in the future!
U.S. Bank Cash+® Visa Signature® Card: Make the most value for your money with no membership fees!
In this Cash+® Visa Signature® Card review, we’ll show you how you can make great value on purchases you make daily.
The U.S. Bank Cash+® Visa Signature® Card is a great choice for those looking for an all-in-one rewards card that offers cash back rewards.
This card provides an array of bonus offers, including 5% cashback on two eligible categories up to $2,000.
You’ll also get 2% back on one daily category, and everything else you purchase guarantees a 1% return.
- Credit Score: You’ll need an established score between good and excellent to qualify.
- Annual Fee: The Cash+® Visa Signature® Card has no annual fee.
- Intro offer: Online applications reward new cardholders with a $200 bonus after making at least $1,000 on eligible purchases within the first 120 days.
- Rewards: You’ll be able to earn 5% back up to $2,000 on combined purchases in two categories of your choice. There’s also 2% back on a daily category such as transit and gas. Finally, 1% back back in your pocket for all other purchases.
- APRs: New customers can enjoy a 15-month period of 0% APR on purchases and balance transfers. Then, a variable APR between 18.74% and 28.74% applies.
- Other Fees: 3% balance transfer fee (min. $5 per transaction), 3% foreign transaction fee, 5% cash advance fee. Max late fee up to $41.
With no annual fee, the Cash+® Visa Signature® Card also provides a long period of low introductory APR which applies for purchases and balance transfers.
In short, you’ll be able to manage your finances while saving a lot of money on interest.
Are you interested in what else this card can do for you? Then keep reading our Cash+® Visa Signature® Card review.
What to expect from the Bank Cash+® Visa Signature® Card?
The U.S. Bank Cash+® Visa Signature® Card is a great way to save money on your everyday purchases and earn rewards for the things you already spend money on.
Cardholders can expect a generous rewards rate on everyday purchases and no annual fee.
The Cash+® Visa Signature® Card also offers a low promotional APR for the first 15 billing cycles, making it easy to pay off your balance over time and save on interest payments.
And new members can also get a bountiful welcome offer by applying for the card online.
You can easily redeem your rewards with a series of options designed to meet your needs.
U.S. Bank also allows members to earn even more cash back by making purchases through their mobile marketplace.
You will be redirected to another website
Do the pros outweigh the cons?
No product is made perfect, and this credit card is no exception. Weigh in the pros and cons below in our Cash+® Visa Signature® Card review to see if it fits your spending habits and financial profile.
- You’ll earn a great rewards rate without any membership fees;
- Take advantage of the low intro APR to make big purchases or to transfer debt;
- Generous welcome bonus that is easily obtainable;
- Earn even more with travel-related and partnered purchases.
- There’s a spending cap on the top eligible rewards categories;
- There’s a balance transfer fee which applies even during the intro promo period;
- Not optimal for international purchases or travels because it charges a foreign fee;
- Possible high APR.
What are the eligibility requirements?
To qualify for a Cash+® Visa Signature® Card, you need a satisfactory credit score between good and excellent.
That means a FICO score above 700 is recommended. However, there are other factors that impact your approval odds.
U.S. Bank also reviews your annual income, number of open accounts, debt history, recent credit inquiries and other key criteria.
Learn how to request the Cash+® Visa Signature® Card
If this Cash+® Visa Signature® Card review got you interested in applying, great!
The process is simple, and doing it online can secure a nice welcome offer directly into your account.
Check the following link for our complete walkthrough of the application process.
About the author / Aline Barbosa
Venture X Rewards Credit Card review
Are you looking to elevate your travel experiences? Check our review to learn how the Venture X Rewards Credit Card can help you get there.Keep Reading
See how to apply for the Navy Federal GO REWARDS® Credit Card
Get all the information you need to apply for the Navy Federal GO REWARDS® Card. Learn about rewards, interest rates, benefits, and more.Keep Reading
What is the easiest language to learn? Check this top 10!
Wondering what the easiest language to learn is? Check out this list of ten popular languages that are easy for beginners.Keep Reading
You may also like
See how to apply for the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card
Wondering how to apply for the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa card? This post will cover all of the details you need to know.Keep Reading
How to make money fast as a woman: 5 smart ways
Want to know how to make money fast as a woman? Check out this article for tips and tricks and see which one works for you.Keep Reading