Credit Cards (US)
Chase Freedom Flex℠ Credit Card Review
If you’re looking for an excellent cash back credit card, the Chase Freedom Flex℠ Credit Card could be a great choice. Learn more about it from our review.
Chase Freedom Flex℠ Credit Card: rewards, cash back, and perks galore!
Are you looking for a great credit card that can give you rewards, cash back, and perks? The Chase Freedom Flex℠ Credit Card offers all of these features.
Plus, it has an extra level of flexibility that helps to make your financial life easier.
With this flexible, comprehensive card, you can get up to 5% cash back on rotating categories like groceries, gas stations, and restaurants.
You’ll also arn up to $200 in statement credits as a sign-up bonus after meeting the minimum spend requirement.
- Credit Score: Good-Excellent
- Annual Fee: You won’t have to pay an annual fee with this card.
- Intro offer: If you spend $500 on purchases in the first 3 months after opening an account, you will get a $200 bonus.
- Rewards: 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter if you activate the offer. Also, earn 5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase and 3% on dining, including takeout and drugstores. For all other purchases, you will earn 1% cash back.
- APRs: 0% intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers. After the intro period, a variable APR of 18.74%–27.49%
- Other Fees: 3% Foreign transaction fee.
Whether you’re trying to save money on everyday purchases or are looking for big savings when purchasing higher-priced items, this card could be the perfect choice for earning rewards.
Keep reading our review to learn more about the exciting benefits available with the Chase Freedom Flex℠ Credit Card.
Chase Freedom Flex℠ Credit Card: What can you expect?
Issued by Chase, Chase’s Freedom FlexSM Credit Card provides excellent rewards with no annual fee.
Cardholders can benefit from an introductory offer of a $200 bonus after spending $500 on purchases in the first 3 months.
Plus, 5% cash back on up to $1,500 on combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter that are activated.
On top of this, Chase offers 5% cash back on travel purchased through them, 3% on dining and drugstores, and 1% on all other purchases.
Plus, cardholders can take advantage of a 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months from account opening.
Finally, remember there is a variable APR after the intro period ranging between 18.74–27.49%.
As well as a 3% foreign transaction fee to account for when using your Chase Freedom FlexSM Credit Card overseas.
You will be redirected to another website
Do the pros outweigh the cons?
The Chase Freedom Flex SM Credit Card is a great no-annual fee credit card with some added pros. But before making any decision, it’s important to consider the cons.
- It is a great no-annual-fee option for those looking for extra perks with their card
- A generous intro APR offer
- Access to cell phone protection and food delivery rewards
- You must remember to activate your bonus categories quarterly so you don’t miss out on the 5x rewards points
- The cash back limits in its rotating bonus categories can sometimes be somewhat limiting.
What are the eligibility requirements?
If you’re in the market for a Chase Freedom FlexSM Credit Card, you want to ensure you meet the eligibility requirements.
Chase works with credit scores on a tiered system, so excellent credit is recommended with a score of 670 or above.
Thus, if your credit score falls within that range, Chase Freedom FlexSM Credit Card may be your right choice.
Learn how to request the Chase Freedom Flex℠ Credit Card
Chase Freedom FlexSM Credit Card is a great option for earning rewards on everyday purchases. To apply and be approved is pretty simple.
Check the link below for our guide on how to apply.
About the author / Vinicius Barbosa
The best fantasy book series to dive into right now
Whether you're a new fan or been reading the genre since childhood, these are the best fantasy book series that you need to read.Keep Reading
Skipping meals can deteriorate your mental health
Learn about the negative impact that skipping meals can have on your mental health and how to avoid it by planning your day a little better.Keep Reading
You may also like
10 Tips on How to Choose The Perfect Eyelashes!
Take your beauty look to the next level! Learn tips to choose the perfect eyelashes for any look, from cute and natural to bold and dramatic.Keep Reading
Discover It® Secured Credit Card review: A card that rewards your spending!
Learn in this Discover It® Secured review why this credit card might be what you need to build your credit while earning rewards.Keep Reading