Credit Cards (US)
Wells Fargo Active Cash® Card review
Looking for a Wells Fargo credit card that offers you cash back on your everyday purchases? The Active Cash® Card may be just what you're looking for. Read our review to find out more.
Wells Fargo Active Cash® Card: Earn valuable and straightforward rewards with zero annual fee!
The Wells Fargo Active Cash® Card is an excellent choice for people looking for a rewards card with an easy structure. In this Wells Fargo Active Cash® Card review, we will explore all the features of this top-rated product.
The card is designed for people who are serious about their finances.
With no annual fee, generous rewards program and a low intro APR, the Wells Fargo Active Cash® Card is an excellent choice for budget-conscious individuals looking to maximize their money.
- Credit Score: Your current score needs to be in good standing. Between good and excellent is the recommendation.
- Annual Fee: There are no maintenance fees with the Active Cash® Card.
- Intro offer: Get an easily obtainable $200 cash bonus after meeting the minimum spending requirements ($1,000 within the first three months).
- Rewards: Unlimited 2% back on every purchase, with no activation or tracking required.
- APRs: The Active Cash® Card has a 0% introductory offer for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers. After that period, a variable between 18.74% and 28.74% applies. Cash advances have a 29.74% APR.
- Other Fees: 3% foreign transaction fee, 3% balance transfer fee for 120 days during the promotional period, then 5%. Late payment fee up to $40.
Cardholders will earn 2% back on everything they purchase, with no limitations or categories.
They’ll also be able to take advantage of a $600 cell phone protection, $0 fraud liability and a intuitive mobile app for account management.
This is a card that allows you to make smart financial decisions every day! Want to learn more about what it can do for you? Then keep reading our Active Cash® Card review!
Wells Fargo Active Cash® Card: What can you expect?
Issued by Wells Fargo, one of the most well-known banks in the U.S., the Active Cash® Card is a great choice for those looking to maximize their spending power.
It has a Visa Signature international coverage with a 3% foreign transaction fee per charge.
With this card, you can expect to receive an above average 2% return on all net purchases and an bountiful welcome offer that requires $1,000 in purchases within the first 3 months.
This card also offers no annual fee and Zero Liability Protection on unauthorized purchases.
Additionally, you can easily redeem your rewards to use them whichever way you want. Purchases, statement credits, cash via ATM withdrawal, direct deposit – you name it.
The issuer offers an extensive 15-month 0% APR period on both balance transfers (with a variable 18.74% and 28.74% after).
There’s a 3% balance transfer fee for the first 120 days (and 5% after), but it’s an incredible deal if you want to make big purchases or transfer debt.
You will be redirected to another website
Do the pros outweigh the cons?
To paint you the full picture of what you can expect with the Wells Fargo Active Cash® Card, we’ve brought in the pros and cons so you can compare.
Take a look at them below and evaluate whether or not this is the credit card for you.
- Well above average rewards rate with no need for tracking or activation;
- The ability to save money on fees by not having to pay for a maintenance charge;
- Extensive introductory period on APRs for purchases and balance transfers;
- Generous and easily obtainable welcome offer;
- Security features, Zero Liability protection, cell phone protection and more.
- Depending on your creditworthiness, you could end up with a very high APR;
- There’s a balance transfer fee even during the promo period;
- There’s a foreign transaction fee attached to this card.
What are the eligibility requirements?
The Wells Fargo Active Cash® Credit Card is open to all applicants who meet a minimum set of criteria.
To be eligible for this card, you must be over the age of majority, have a valid SSN, and a U.S. mailing address.
You must also have a credit score of 700 or above, a steady annual income and not have declared bankruptcy in the last two years.
Learn how to request the Wells Fargo Active Cash® Card
If you meet Wells Fargo’s criteria and would like to request the Active Cash® Card, we can help.
In the following link, you’ll find more details about the application process and what you can expect while filling out the online forms. Read on to learn more!
About the author / Aline Barbosa
Great small business ideas: become a business owner
So you're thinking of starting a business? Here are some great small business ideas that do not demand high investment to get you started.Keep Reading
Homeowners might have a tough time in 2023
Inflation and the high living costs are forcing many homeowners to consider downscaling or selling their homes altogether.Keep Reading
How to choose your credit card: Find the best option for your financial habits!
Are you in the market for a new card? Check this guide first to learn how to choose your next credit card to perfectly suit your lifestyle.Keep Reading
You may also like
Online shopping: 6 top tips
Get the most out of your online shopping experience with these tips! From finding the best deals to avoiding scams, we've got you covered.Keep Reading
Who is the richest kid in the world: it may be surprising!
Who is the richest kid in the world and how much money does this kid have? Read this content to see some of the wealthiest tiny humans.Keep Reading