Credit Cards (US)
Wells Fargo Active Cash® Card review
Looking for a Wells Fargo credit card that offers you cash back on your everyday purchases? The Active Cash® Card may be just what you're looking for. Read our review to find out more.
Wells Fargo Active Cash® Card: Earn valuable and straightforward rewards with zero annual fee!
The Wells Fargo Active Cash® Card is an excellent choice for people looking for a rewards card with an easy structure. In this Wells Fargo Active Cash® Card review, we will explore all the features of this top-rated product.
The card is designed for people who are serious about their finances.
With no annual fee, generous rewards program and a low intro APR, the Wells Fargo Active Cash® Card is an excellent choice for budget-conscious individuals looking to maximize their money.
- Credit Score: Your current score needs to be in good standing. Between good and excellent is the recommendation.
- Annual Fee: There are no maintenance fees with the Active Cash® Card.
- Intro offer: Get an easily obtainable $200 cash bonus after meeting the minimum spending requirements ($1,000 within the first three months).
- Rewards: Unlimited 2% back on every purchase, with no activation or tracking required.
- APRs: The Active Cash® Card has a 0% introductory offer for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers. After that period, a variable between 18.74% and 28.74% applies. Cash advances have a 29.74% APR.
- Other Fees: 3% foreign transaction fee, 3% balance transfer fee for 120 days during the promotional period, then 5%. Late payment fee up to $40.
Cardholders will earn 2% back on everything they purchase, with no limitations or categories.
They’ll also be able to take advantage of a $600 cell phone protection, $0 fraud liability and a intuitive mobile app for account management.
This is a card that allows you to make smart financial decisions every day! Want to learn more about what it can do for you? Then keep reading our Active Cash® Card review!
Wells Fargo Active Cash® Card: What can you expect?
Issued by Wells Fargo, one of the most well-known banks in the U.S., the Active Cash® Card is a great choice for those looking to maximize their spending power.
It has a Visa Signature international coverage with a 3% foreign transaction fee per charge.
With this card, you can expect to receive an above average 2% return on all net purchases and an bountiful welcome offer that requires $1,000 in purchases within the first 3 months.
This card also offers no annual fee and Zero Liability Protection on unauthorized purchases.
Additionally, you can easily redeem your rewards to use them whichever way you want. Purchases, statement credits, cash via ATM withdrawal, direct deposit – you name it.
The issuer offers an extensive 15-month 0% APR period on both balance transfers (with a variable 18.74% and 28.74% after).
There’s a 3% balance transfer fee for the first 120 days (and 5% after), but it’s an incredible deal if you want to make big purchases or transfer debt.
You will be redirected to another website
Do the pros outweigh the cons?
To paint you the full picture of what you can expect with the Wells Fargo Active Cash® Card, we’ve brought in the pros and cons so you can compare.
Take a look at them below and evaluate whether or not this is the credit card for you.
- Well above average rewards rate with no need for tracking or activation;
- The ability to save money on fees by not having to pay for a maintenance charge;
- Extensive introductory period on APRs for purchases and balance transfers;
- Generous and easily obtainable welcome offer;
- Security features, Zero Liability protection, cell phone protection and more.
- Depending on your creditworthiness, you could end up with a very high APR;
- There’s a balance transfer fee even during the promo period;
- There’s a foreign transaction fee attached to this card.
What are the eligibility requirements?
The Wells Fargo Active Cash® Credit Card is open to all applicants who meet a minimum set of criteria.
To be eligible for this card, you must be over the age of majority, have a valid SSN, and a U.S. mailing address.
You must also have a credit score of 700 or above, a steady annual income and not have declared bankruptcy in the last two years.
Learn how to request the Wells Fargo Active Cash® Card
If you meet Wells Fargo’s criteria and would like to request the Active Cash® Card, we can help.
In the following link, you’ll find more details about the application process and what you can expect while filling out the online forms. Read on to learn more!
About the author / Aline Barbosa
Vast Visa® Platinum Card: Financial Freedom!
Read this review and find out why the Vast Visa® Platinum Card is your key to financial empowerment. No annual fees and intro APR included!Keep Reading
Discover It® Secured Credit Card review: A card that rewards your spending!
Learn in this Discover It® Secured review why this credit card might be what you need to build your credit while earning rewards.Keep Reading
You may also like
Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card review
Thinking of getting the Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card? We’ve got you covered with all the details in our comprehensive review.Keep Reading
UN asks the Federal Reserve to pause interest rate increases
The United Nations Conference on Trade and Development asked the Federal Reserve to pause rate increases to avoid global recession.Keep Reading
See how to apply for the Venture X Rewards Credit Card
Applying for the Capital One Venture X Rewards Card is easy! Learn how to do it in minutes and get rewards for all of your spending.Keep Reading