Discover it® Miles Credit Card review
If you're looking for a travel rewards credit card that offers flexible redemption options and no annual fee, the Discover it® Miles Credit Card might be right up your alley! See our full review for more!
Discover it® Miles Credit Card: Get double the rewards on your 1st account anniversary!
Are you looking for a reliable and rewarding credit card to add to your wallet? Check out the Discover it® Miles Credit Card. It’s an all-in-one travel rewards and cash back credit card that offers incredible incentives!
With this card, you’ll get unlimited miles rewards, no annual fees, and 0% intro purchase APR on purchases and balance transfers made within the first 15 months of opening an account.
- Credit Score: You’ll increase your approval odds if you have a 700+ score.
- Annual Fee: There’s no annual fee to the Discover it® Miles.
- Intro offer: You’ll get a miles-for-miles match on your first anniversary as a cardmember.
- Rewards: Unlimited 1.5x miles per dollar every time you swipe your card on purchases.
- APRs: Get an extensive 0% promo for the first 15 months of your membership on purchases and balance transfers. Once that period ends, a variable 16.24% – 27.24% applies (according to your creditworthiness).
- Other Fees: 5% or $10 for cash advances, and up to $41 for late payments.
This revolutionary card allows you to earn endless financial benefits with every single purchase – meaning each time you buy something, you get one step closer to achieving your dreams.
Whether it’s traveling the world or building up personal savings, there is something in store for everyone with this innovative credit card solution! Keep reading our Discover it® Miles Credit Card review below to learn what else this card can do for you!
Discover it® Miles Credit Card: What can you expect?
With Discover it® Miles, you can expect great rewards and benefits. Earn 1.5x miles on every dollar spent on all purchases, with no annual fee or foreign transaction fees to worry about.
You can redeem your miles with any airline – no blackout dates or seat restrictions! Plus, the Discover it® Miles Credit Card is one of the few cards that offers a Discover Match® benefit, meaning Discover will match all the miles you’ve earned at the end of your first year.
The Discover it® Miles also includes access to Discover’s award-winning customer service and security features, like $0 Fraud Liability. You can remove sensitive information for search-engine websites, and get an alert whenever your SSN is used on a suspicious page.
You will be redirected to another website
Do the pros outweigh the cons?
There are a lot of factors to consider when you’re selecting a new credit card. Below, we’ll take a closer look at the advantages and drawbacks of the Discover it® Miles Credit Card so you can decide whether or not the card matches your spending habits.
- Earn unlimited miles every time you swipe the card;
- No need to worry about annual fees – or foreign transaction fees when you go abroad;
- Great low APR period – 0% for the first 15 months on purchases and balance transfers;
- Unmatched welcome bonus offer where you’ll get double the miles you’ve earned at the end of your first year as a cardmember.
- Your rewards rate will drop significantly at the end of your first year;
- Depending on your current credit standing, you can end up with a high regular APR once the intro period comes to an end.
What are the eligibility requirements?
To become eligible for the Discover it® Miles Credit Card, you need to be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident with a Social Security Number. You also need to provide a valid mailing address, a recent proof of residence and proof of employment/income.
As for your credit score, the recommendation is to apply if your current rating is above 700. But if your score is a little above that range and you excel at all other qualifying criteria, you may be able to get the card.
Learn how to request the Discover it® Miles
So if you’re looking for a great travel companion, the Discover it® Miles Credit Card might be the ideal choice for you. You can learn how to easily and quickly apply for it in the link below. We’ll look over the entire process and tell you what you can expect from it.
About the author / Aline Barbosa
Upstart Personal Loan review: Get personalized rates
Do you want to get fast funding from a lender that views more than your credit score? Then check out our Upstart Personal Loan review.Keep Reading
A clean space can do wonders for your mental health
Did you know that your environment has a direct impact on your wellbeing? Here’s how having a clean space can improve your mental health.Keep Reading
What is Mastodon? Is it a good Twitter alternative?
Mastodon is the new social media app that's taking the internet by storm as an alternative to Twitter. Here's why you need to check it out!Keep Reading
You may also like
Learn how to control app permissions and protect your data
Worried about apps having too much access to your data? Check out how to limit app permissions and keep your information safe.Keep Reading
What is Tumblr? Is it worth leaving Twitter for it?
Learn more about Tumblr, the microblogging platform that allows users to share multimedia and content with their followers.Keep Reading
PenFed Power Cash Rewards Visa Signature® Card review
Check out our PenFed Power Cash Rewards Visa Signature® Card review to learn how you can earn more on everyday purchases!Keep Reading