Norwegian Cruise Line® World Mastercard® Credit Card review
Find out why the Norwegian Cruise Line® World Mastercard® Credit Card is a great choice for travelers looking to get more rewards. Learn how you can maximize your vacation and save money with this card today!
Norwegian Cruise Line® World Mastercard® Credit Card: Get ready to set sail on your new adventure!
Have you been dreaming of taking your next cruise, but don’t know how you’ll pay for it? The Norwegian Cruise Line® World Mastercard® Credit Card can be the perfect way to finance that trip!
- Credit Score: Between good and excellent (above 670).
- Annual Fee: There are no monthly or annual fees with the Norwegian Cruise Line®.
- Intro offer: New Norwegian Cruise Line® members can earn 20,000 after spending $1,000 or more within the first 90 days of membership.
- Rewards: 3 WorldPoints® per dollar spent on Norwegian purchases, 2 WorldPoints® on eligible travel purchases, and 1 WorldPoints® on everything else.
- APRs: The Norwegian Cruise Line® offers a variable rate between 17.49% – 27.49%. The APR on cash advances is a variable 20.49% to 29.49%.
- Other Fees: 3% balance transfer and cash advance fee (per transaction), and a late payment fee up to $40.
With tons of amazing benefits and rewards – like zero annual and foreign transaction fees, exclusive offers on cruises, and a fantastic welcome bonus – this credit card could make funding your cruise faster and easier.
Read our full Norwegian Cruise Line® review to learn why this card might be just what you need for booking the adventure of a lifetime!
Norwegian Cruise Line® World Mastercard®: What can you expect?
The Norwegian Cruise Line® World Mastercard® Credit Card is the perfect choice for anyone looking to make their next cruise extra special and affordable.
With no annual or foreign transaction fees, cardmembers can earn from the get-go with its welcome bonus.
With this card, you get 3 WorldPoints® on purchases made at Norwegian Cruise Line, 2 WorldPoints® on eligible travel expenses, and 1 WorldPoints® on all other purchases made anywhere else.
You also have access to exclusive rewards such as discounted airfare, lodging, cruises and more.
Plus, you can enjoy different perks during your sailing including members-only dining areas, beer and wine tastings, spa credits and onboard credit.
WorldPoints® are easily redeemable and you can choose whatever works best for you – beyond cruise and travel options.
The Norwegian Cruise Line® World Mastercard® Credit Card gives you the power to explore with convenience, security and flexibility!
You will be redirected to another website
Do the pros outweigh the cons?
Before you apply, it’s important to understand all of the features this specialized travel card has to offer.
Next, we’ll review the pros and cons associated with having a Norwegian Cruise Line® World Mastercard®. That way, you can decide if it’s right for your lifestyle.
- As a new member, you can earn 20,000 bonus points after meeting the spending requirements;
- Earn valuable rewards, which you can redeem for cruise-related options, cash back, gift cards, discounts, upgrades, and more;
- The Norwegian Cruise Line® World Mastercard® has zero annual or foreign transaction fees.
- You need a score of at least 670 to qualify for the Norwegian Cruise Line® World Mastercard®;
- The Norwegian Cruise Line® World Mastercard® offers no low introductory APR on purchases and BTs;
- If you don’t cruise often with Norwegian, this isn’t the best option for you.
What are the eligibility requirements?
To become eligible for the Norwegian Cruise Line® World Mastercard® Credit Card, you need a healthy score (at least 670) and a solid annual income.
Other qualifying criteria include an American citizenship, a valid SSN, and a valid mailing address.
Bank of America may also look into additional financial information upon reviewing your application. Such as the number of open accounts you have, your debt to income ratio, and more.
Learn how to request the Norwegian Cruise Line® World Mastercard® Credit Card
Are you ready to get out on the open seas and enjoy some luxurious cruising in style? With Norwegian Cruise Line® World Mastercard®, you can easily make your cruise dreams come true.
In the following link, we’ll tell you all about how you can apply for this credit card, save big, and gain access to exclusive perks. So read on!
About the author / Aline Barbosa
New T-Mobile hack affects over 37 million customers
T-Mobile has suffered yet another hack last November, according to the telecom company. See how or if this new breach affects you.Keep Reading
UN asks the Federal Reserve to pause interest rate increases
The United Nations Conference on Trade and Development asked the Federal Reserve to pause rate increases to avoid global recession.Keep Reading
You may also like
See how to apply for the Petal® 2 “Cash Back, No Fees” Visa® Credit Card￼
Wondering how to apply for the Petal® 2 "Cash Back, No Fees" Visa® Credit Card? This guide will take you through the application process.Keep Reading
What are considered the best movies of all time?
Whether you're a fan of drama, comedy, action, or animation, we've got the best movies of all time listed right here! Read on for more.Keep Reading