Quicksilver Rewards for Students Credit Card review
If you're a student looking for a great credit card with awesome rewards, the Quicksilver Rewards for Students Credit Card is perfect for you! Read our review to find out more.
Quicksilver Rewards for Students Credit Card: Build and establish a solid credit foundation for your future!
Are you looking to get an awesome rewards credit card that’ll make your student life more affordable and enjoyable? Then you won’t want to miss this Quicksilver Rewards for Students Credit Card review!
For young adults just getting their financial feet under them, one of the best investments they can make is to invest in a rewards credit card – and the Quicksilver Rewards for Students from Capital One is a great option.
- Credit Score: Students with an established fair score or limited credit history can apply for the Quicksilver Rewards for Students.
- Annual Fee: The Quicksilver Rewards for Students has zero annual fee.
- Intro offer: Earn a one-time $50 cash bonus once you spend $100 or more within the first 3 months of membership.
- Rewards: Unlimited 1.5% cash back on everything you buy, every day.
- APRs: 19.24% – 29.24% variable purchase rate. 19.24% – 29.24% variable for balance transfers, and 29.24% variable for cash advances.
- Other Fees: 3% or $3 cash advance fee, and late payment fee up to $40.
Not only does this card have no annual fee and many benefits, like cash back on everyday purchases, but it also comes with incentives tailored specifically to students.
This makes it easier than ever for them to start building their credit history while earning rewards.
In this Quicksilver Rewards for Students Credit Card review we’ll dive into how the card works, what benefits it provides, and whether it’s worth signing up. So let’s get started! Keep reading to learn more.
Quicksilver Rewards for Students Credit Card: What can you expect?
The Quicksilver Rewards for Students Credit Card is the perfect companion to have on hand as you make your way through college!
With unlimited 1.5% cash back rewards on all purchases, and no annual fee, you can’t go wrong with this card.
The card is available to anyone starting their credit journey, and who are looking to build and establish a healthy score for their futures. You can apply if you have a limited credit score or a fair established credit.
Other than above average cash back rates, you’ll also get a one-time cash bonus when you sign up and meet the requirements.
Best of all? With Capital One Dining and Capital One Entertainment, you’ll have exclusive access to events and dining experiences.
The card comes with additional perks as well, like an extended warranty, no foreign transaction fees, $0 fraud liability, and much more!
Plus, if you book your next trip with Capital One Travel, you can earn 5% back on your travel expenses.
You will be redirected to another website
Do the pros outweigh the cons?
Before signing up for any new card, it’s important to understand both the advantages and disadvantages of doing so.
See the benefits (and drawbacks) below in our Quicksilver Rewards for Students Credit Card review.
- As a student, you’ll be able to responsibly build and establish your credit score;
- Capital One reports all account activity to the three main credit bureaus in the U.S.;
- You’ll be able to earn 1.5% back on every single purchase you make, every day;
- Get a $50 cash bonus when you spend $100 or more within the first 3 months;
- Earn 10% back on Uber and Uber Eats purchases;
- Easily redeem your rewards for cash, gift cards, and more.
- Depending on your creditworthiness, you can end up with a high annual percentage rate.
What are the eligibility requirements?
To request the Quicksilver Rewards for Students Credit Card, you must be over the age of 18 with a valid Social Security Number and a mailing address.
It’s also a requirement that you are a 4-year university, community college or other higher education institution.
Learn how to request the Quicksilver Rewards for Students Credit Card
If our Quicksilver Rewards for Students Credit Card review piques your interest, we can show you to easily apply for the card.
Check the link below for all the details involved in the application process so you can enjoy this card’s benefits today!
About the author / Aline Barbosa
10 most underrated LCOL cities
Are you looking for an affordable city that doesn't get the credit it deserves? Check out our list of the 10 most underrated LCOL cities!Keep Reading
Ticketmaster under scrutiny after Taylor Swift’s tour tickets fiasco
The announcement of Taylor Swift’s “Eras Tour” exposed a number of issues regarding Ticketmaster and their ticketing system.Keep Reading
MyPoint Credit Union Platinum Visa® Review: Rewards and Security!
Discover the MyPoint Credit Union Platinum Visa® in this in-depth review. Earn points and enjoy peace of mind with travel insurance.Keep Reading
You may also like
See how to apply for the U.S. Bank Cash+® Visa Signature® Card
Learn how you can apply for the Cash+® Visa Signature® Card online and take advantage of an exclusive welcome bonus!Keep Reading
Telegram now allows users to sign up without a SIM card
The instant messaging app Telegram is now selling fake phone numbers for its users for crypto, allowing even more anonymity on the platform.Keep Reading