Westpac Altitude Platinum Credit Card review: Generous Bonus & Reduced Annual Fee
Thinking about the Westpac Altitude Platinum Credit Card? Check out this review for all the details you need to decide if it's right for you.
Westpac Altitude Platinum Credit Card: Earn Up to 100,000 Points
Are you looking for a new credit card that can also give you valuable rewards? This card might be just what you’re looking for. In this Westpac Altitude Platinum Credit Card review, we’ll explore the features and benefits of this top-of-the-line credit card!
- Credit Score: Not specified;
- Annual Fee: $99 p.a. in the first year ($175 p.a. after);
- Intro offer: 100,000 bonus Altitude Points if you spend $3,000 on eligible purchases the first 90 days from card approval.
- Rewards: 3 points per dollar on Qantas and Jetstar flights bought in Australia, eligibility criteria apply. 2 points per dollar on Uber, Uber Eats, Spotify Premium, Airbnb and on Overseas Spend (including overseas purchases made from Australia); 1 point per dollar spent on all other eligible purchases.
- APRs: 19.99% variable p.a on purchases, and 21.49% variable p.a. on cash advances.
- Other Fees: Foreign currency conversion fee of 3%; Cash advance fee of 3%; Overseas cash advance fee of 2%
Enjoy accelerated point earnings on eligible purchases, bonus points when applying online, complimentary insurance and more.
Plus, get access to VIP treatment at selected travel events! Whether you’re an experienced traveler or just getting started, let’s see how the Westpac Altitude Platinum Credit Card can elevate your journey in this review.
Westpac Altitude Platinum Credit Card: What can you expect?
Think you have what it takes to be a points hunter? Look no further than the Westpac Altitude Platinum Credit Card!
With its generous bonus of 100,000 Altitude Points when you spend a minimum amount of $3,000 within ninety days of card approval.
And a reduced annual fee of just $99 in the first year (reverting to $175 p.a. thereafter), this card is perfect for racking up points on eligible purchases.
With up to 3 points per dollar spent on eligible purchases, you can really see those points rolling in. Plus, 2 points per dollar spent on overseas spending, and with Spotify premium, uber, uber eats, and Airbnb.
The sky’s the limit! If you’re looking for an easy way to build up those reward points quickly, look no further than the Westpac Altitude Platinum Credit Card review.
You will be redirected to another website
Do the pros outweigh the cons?
This card offer a great deal of perks, but there are some drawbacks too. Check out the pros and cons below.
- Intro offer of 100,000 bonus Altitude Points
- Annual fee of $99 for the first year
- Earn up to 3 Altitude Points per $1 spent, uncapped
- Complimentary travel insurance
- The standard $175 annual fee is relatively high
- Only offers up to 45 days interest-free on purchases
- The tiered earn rate makes points potentially more difficult to estimate
What are the eligibility requirements?
Ready to take your financial journey to the next level? Our Westpac Altitude Platinum Credit Card review shows it’s the right fit for those who meet the eligibility requirements.
To apply, you must be 18 or over, permanently reside in Australia/New Zealand, and hold an acceptable Visa with at least one more year before expiry.
Also, demonstrate a regular and verifiable Australian taxable income, and provide a fixed, verifiable residential address in Australia.
Don’t hesitate. To join the many Australians already enjoying greater rewards and enhanced flexibility with their Westpac Altitude Platinum Credit Card!
Learn how to request the Westpac Altitude Platinum Credit Card
Ready to get the credit card of your dreams? Apply for Altitude Platinum now and find out if you’re approved in just a minute! Our next post will guide you through the application process.
About the author / Vinicius Barbosa
See how to apply for the Progen Lending Solutions
Find out how to apply for the financing or refinancing you need with Progen Lending Solutions and get access to their customer service.Keep Reading
See how to apply for The American Express Essential® Credit Card
Learn how to apply for The American Express Essential® Credit Card and explore the benefits that come with being a cardholder!Keep Reading
ANZ Low Rate Credit Card review: No annual fee in the first year
Looking for a budget-friendly credit card with no hidden fees? Read our detailed ANZ low rate credit card review to learn more.Keep Reading
You may also like
Bendigo Ready Credit Card Review: Ignite your travel dreams
Get ready for spontaneous trips abroad! Check out our detailed Bendigo Ready Credit Card review to learn about it. Start your journey here!Keep Reading
See how to apply for the Citi PayAll rewards program
Learn how to apply for the Citi PayAll and earn rewards on every payment you make, including electricity bills, education costs, and more.Keep Reading