Credit Cards (AU)
Coles No Annual Fee Mastercard review: Freedom from Pesky Credit Card Fees
Discover a Mastercard with incredible perks and no annual fee! Check out our Coles No Annual Fee Mastercard review for a detailed analysis of its benefits and drawbacks.
Coles No Annual Fee Mastercard: Enjoy 0% Interest, Rewards & More!
Discover the perks of the Coles No Annual Fee Mastercard and decide if it’s the perfect fit for you in our review! Don’t miss out on the opportunity to make an informed decision – read on!
- Credit Score: Not specified
- Annual Fee: None
- Intro offer: There’s no intro offer, but the card offers an introductory 0% P.A
- Rewards: Earn 1 Flybuys point per $2 on qualifying purchases; $10 off your Coles supermarket shop (valid for when you redeem 2,000 Flybuys points in-store at the checkout). *Terms apply.
- APRs: 0% intro p.a. on balance transfers for 6 months. Then, 19.99% p.a.; 0% intro p.a. on purchases for 15 months. Then, 19.99% p.a.; 19.99% p.a. on cash advances; Up to 55 days interest-free. *Terms apply.
- Other Fees: $1.95 per cash advance transaction under $65.00, and 3% of the transaction amount for a transaction equal to or over $65.00 (valid for amounts debited to your account on the transaction date); $5 fee for international cash advances; 2.50% international transaction fee on all retail purchases and cash advances; $30 late payment fee; No additional cardholder fee. *Terms apply.
Get rewarded without paying an annual fee with this card. For the first 15 months, enjoy 0% intro p.a. on purchases.
Plus, earn points on eligible purchases at supermarkets and more. It’s the perfect card for Australians who want to save money and earn rewards.
Find out everything you need to know about the Coles No Annual Fee Mastercard in our review.
Coles No Annual Fee Mastercard: What can you expect?
Looking for a credit card that won’t burn a hole in your pocket with pesky annual fees? Check out the Coles No Annual Fee!
This card not only offers a sweet 0% intro p.a. on purchases for 15 months and 0% intro p.a. on balance transfers for 6 months, but it also rewards you with 1 Flybuys point for every $2 spent on qualifying purchases.
If you collect 2,000 Flybuys points, you can score $10 off your next Coles supermarket shop!
And the cherry on top? You can enjoy all these benefits for…wait for it…absolutely no annual fee!
So if you’re in the market for a new credit card, give the Coles No Annual Fee Mastercard a try. Your wallet (and your Flybuys account) will thank you.
You will be redirected to another website
Do the pros outweigh the cons?
The Coles No Annual Fee Mastercard is worth considering if you’re looking for a credit card without an annual fee. You’ll receive a 0% intro p.a. on purchases, balance transfers, and points and discounts.
However, before you decide, you must know the positives and negatives. We’ve compiled a list of pros and cons in our Coles No Annual Fee Mastercard review for you to review.
- Get 0% intro p.a. on purchases for 15 months and 0% intro p.a. on balance transfers for 6 months
- Score 1 Flybuys point for every $2 spent on qualifying purchases
- Collect 2,000 Flybuys points to redeem a $10 discount off your Coles supermarket shop
- Enjoy unlimited rewards without dealing with annual fees
- This card is only available for permanent Australian residents with proof of income and address;
- There is a $30 late payment fee;
- You’ll need to have a Flybus membership to get an easier application;
- This card is not available for those with not-so-good credit ratings.
What are the eligibility requirements?
To qualify for this card, you need to have a credit score of at least ‘good’. To increase your chances of approval and get the best rates, we suggest you aim for a good credit score.
Learn how to request the Coles No Annual Fee Mastercard
Applying for Coles No Annual Fee Mastercard is easy – just visit the official website and provide some personal information.
However, you must meet eligibility requirements, including a good credit score and a steady income. Get all the details on the application process by checking out the link below.
About the author / Vinicius Barbosa
See how to apply for the HSBC Premier Credit Card
Take your finances to the next level and learn how you can apply for the HSBC Premier Card to discover its rewards and benefits today.Keep Reading
ING Orange One Rewards Platinum Review: Cashback Bliss!
Discover the perks of the ING Orange One Rewards Platinum in this review. Your spending just got more rewarding!Keep Reading
You may also like
The News Stacker recommendation – NAB StraightUp Credit Card review
Find out why the NAB StraightUp Card is one of Australia's most popular credit cards for savvy customers and how to apply for it!Keep Reading
Bendigo Ready Credit Card Review: Ignite your travel dreams
Get ready for spontaneous trips abroad! Check out our detailed Bendigo Ready Credit Card review to learn about it. Start your journey here!Keep Reading
ANZ Low Rate Credit Card review: No annual fee in the first year
Looking for a budget-friendly credit card with no hidden fees? Read our detailed ANZ low rate credit card review to learn more.Keep Reading