Credit Cards (US)
X1 Card review: Get unlimited 2x points
Get the full scoop on what makes the X1 Card a great all-in-one option. From convenience to value, it has something for everyone. Check out this comprehensive review now!
X1 Card: Earn up to 10x points and get more from your purchases
The X1 Card is the card that seemingly has it all: convenience, innovation, and value. What more could you ask for? This X1 Card review will look at all its features comprehensively.
- Credit Score: Having a good credit history is important
- Annual Fee: $0
- Intro offer: None
- Rewards: 2x points on every eligible purchase. 3x points per calendar month when you spend over $1,000 (valid for the next $6,500 in purchases). Referral bonus up to 10x points.
- APRs: 15.50% and 27.75% for purchases and balance transfers. 27.75% for cash advances
- Other Fees: 2% of the amount for each balance transfer, 2% of the amount for each cash advance. $10 for returned payments and $25 as a replacement card fee.
Sounds incredible, right? We know you’re eager to learn more about the X1 Card, so don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity for our X1 Card review.
From rewards and perks to fees, we are here to give you an all-rounded insight into the features, pros, and cons of this remarkable fintech.
Compare it to traditional credit cards and help us determine if your investment is worth it. Join us for a closer look at what this card has in store for you!
X1 Card: What can you expect?
The X1 Card from Coastal Community Bank is set to redefine the way you manage your finances – and it looks good while doing it.
Lightweight and expertly engineered out of stainless steel, the X1 card gives you access to international VISA coverage without sacrificing style.
With an emphasis on qualification criteria that extends beyond your credit score status, you get rewards points that really add up:
- unlimited 2x points on eligible purchases
- 3x points when you spend more than $1000/month
- plus 10x points if you can get a friend to get their own X1.
And with over 40 well-known partners -including Uber and American Airlines- the X1 card will surely become your go-to for travel, entertainment, and more.
Add in unbeatable mobile management capabilities; all signs indicate this as an exciting, revolutionary financial reward program.
You will be redirected to another website
Do the pros outweigh the cons?
Are you looking for a way to make dealing with your finances easier? Our X1 Card review will determine whether this solution can meet its promise of simplifying money management.
Let’s dive in and see what perks and drawbacks come along when using this card!
- Rewards up to 3x points per dollar spent on purchases;
- If you have a solid income, you can qualify even with a weak score;
- You can get a credit limit up to 5 times higher than a regular card;
- No annual fee, no late fee, and no foreign transaction fees;
- There’s no welcome bonus for new cardholders;
- You can only redeem your points for cash back or at X1 partners.
What are the eligibility requirements?
Getting a good or excellent credit score is definitely helpful for your approval odds, but don’t worry if yours isn’t perfect. X1 dives deeper and looks at current and potential income to decide who’s worth it!
Learn how to request the X1 Card
Ready to revolutionize your credit experience? Getting an X1 Card is a perfect way. We’ve got all the information you need.
Just click this link for our easy guide on how to apply and make a request! Just imagine what amazing benefits await…
About the author / Vinicius Barbosa
U.S. Bank Visa® Platinum Card review: Great intro offer!
Looking for a card that will help your finances? Read our U.S. Bank Visa® Platinum Card review to learn why this card might be what you need!Keep Reading
Learn how to tackle debt efficiently using the debt snowball method
Are you overwhelmed by debt? Learn about the debt snowball method and how it can help you find your way out of financial difficulty.Keep Reading
You may also like
17 Notable Super Bowl Halftime Shows
From Michael Jackson to Prince, look back at some of the most memorable Super Bowl halftime shows in history.Keep Reading
Regulators shut down Silicon Valley Bank
Regulators shut down the Silicon Valley Bank in what is considered the largest bank failure in decades. Read on for more!Keep Reading
What are considered the most influential songs ever?
Find out which are the most influential songs ever and discover how they changed the way we hear music to this day. Read on for more!Keep Reading