Credit Cards (AU)
ANZ Rewards Black Credit Card review
Ready to experience an incredible rewards program? Read our review of the ANZ Rewards Black Credit Card and find out all the features included in being a cardholder.
ANZ Rewards Black Credit Card: Unlock 2 points per $1 up to $5,000 and 1 point thereafter.
Ready to enjoy an amazing rewards program on your credit card? In this ANZ Rewards Black Credit Card review, we’ll go over all the features included in being a cardholder.
- Credit Score: A good credit rating is necessary.
- Annual Fee: $375
- Intro offer: 180,000 extra points and $150 back on your new card when you spend $3,000 on eligible purchases within three months of card approval. Spend your bonus cash however you please.
- Rewards: Earn 2 Reward Points for every $1 spent on eligible purchases up to $5,000 in each statement period. After that, earn 1 Reward Point per $1 spent on eligible purchases above $5,000 per statement period.
- APRs: Purchase rate: 20.24% and Cash advance rate: 21.24%
- Other Fees: Cash advance fee Consumer: 3% (in Australia); 3% of the amount or $4, whichever is greater (for overseas); Commercial: 1.50% or $1.50, whichever is greater. A foreign transaction fee of 3% and minimum repayment of 2% or $25, whichever is greater.
If you’re looking for a way to take your credit card rewards to the next level, then this card might be what you’re after.
Combining exceptional value with many features and perks, this reliable credit card offers frequent flyers and customers who regularly spend the chance to make their spending work for them with exclusive rewards.
Read on for an ANZ Rewards Black Credit Card review to find out if this card is right for you!
ANZ Rewards Black: What can you expect?
Upgrade your card game with ANZ Rewards Black. Enjoy a generous sign-up bonus of 180,000 ANZ Reward Points and $150 back when you spend $3,000 on eligible purchases within the first 3 months.
Earn a remarkable 2 points per $1 up to $5,000 and 1 point per $1 thereafter. Redeem your points for flights, merchandise, gift cards, cash back, and more.
Plus, receive complimentary travel insurance, rental vehicle excess insurance, extended warranty insurance, and purchase protection insurance.
With 55 days interest-free on purchases and compatibility with your favorite payment systems, this card will impress. ANZ Rewards Black review? More like ANZ Rewards Black rave!
You will be redirected to another website
Do the pros outweigh the cons?
Explore our ANZ Rewards Black Credit Card review to determine whether the benefits outweigh potential drawbacks. Gain valuable insights and make an informed decision.
- 180,000 Reward Points and $150 cashback when meeting the spending requirements;
- 2 points per $1 up to $5,000 and 1 point per $1 thereafter;
- Uncapped ANZ Reward Points;
- Complimentary International and Domestic Travel Insurance;
- Up to 55 days interest-free on purchases.
- There is a $65 annual fee for additional cardholders;
- High annual fee.
What are the eligibility requirements?
To apply for this card, you must meet certain criteria. You must be at least 18 years old and have good credit without recent applications for multiple credit cards.
Additionally, you must be a permanent Australian or non-permanent resident with more than 9 months remaining on your visa.
Before applying, make sure you have your personal details on hand to complete the online application.
Learn how to request the ANZ Rewards Black Credit Card
In our upcoming post, discover how to apply for the ANZ Rewards Black Credit Card easily! Simply click on the link below to learn more.
See how to apply for the Household Capital Loans
Looking to purchase your dream home? Here's how to apply for a Household Capital Loans and get the best interest rate possible.Keep Reading
CommBank Neo Card review: Get cashback with zero hidden fees
Are you looking for a straightforward card? Check out the CommBank Neo Card review, which offers cashback with zero hidden fees.Keep Reading
You may also like
The News Stacker recommendation – The Qantas American Express Ultimate Card
Find out how to get the most value and rewards from your spending with the Qantas American Express Ultimate Card. Learn about its perks.Keep Reading
How to apply for the Low Rate Credit Card from American Express®
Find out all the features and benefits when you apply for The Low Rate Credit Card from American Express® today! Read on!Keep Reading
Bankwest Breeze Classic Mastercard Credit Card review
Looking for an uncomplicated credit card with low rates? Check our Breeze Classic Mastercard Credit Card review to see if it’s the right fit.Keep Reading