ANZ Low Rate Credit Card review: No annual fee in the first year
Learn more about the features and benefits of ANZ’s Low Rate Credit Card and access their introductory offer. Read our full review now!
ANZ Low Rate Credit Card: 0% Interest on Balance Transfers for 30 Months
If you’re budget-savvy or just looking for a low-commitment way to start exploring the world of credit cards, check out our ANZ Low Rate Credit Card review.
- Credit Score: You can apply for this card with a good score
- Annual Fee: $0 first year. Then it’s $58 p.a.
- Intro offer: This card offers two options of an intro offer: a balance transfer offer of 28 months interest-free or a Cashback offer to get $250 credit back when you spend $1,500 in the first 3 months.
- Rewards: None
- P.A: 12.49% p.a. on purchases and 21.24% p.a. on balance transfers after the promotion period.
- Other Fees: Foreign currency conversion fee of 3%, cash advance fee of 3%, and a overseas cash advance fee of 3% of the transaction amount or $4 (whichever is greater)
If you’re in the market for a no-nonsense, wallet-friendly credit card, then the ANZ Low Rate Credit Card is a great option.
Not only does it carry one of the lowest interest rates on the market, but new cardholders can also experience its special “intro offer”.
A great way to quickly pay off that pesky debt without breaking the bank. If peace of mind and financial flexibility isn’t enough, check out all of its other features and read our ANZ Low Rate Credit Card review!
ANZ Low Rate Credit Card: What can you expect?
For those looking for a great deal on credit card debt, the ANZ Low Rate Credit Card is offering an incredible 12.49% p.a. interest rate for purchases and an introductory 0% balance transfer offer.
So you can avoid paying interest on your balances for a whopping 28 months! Plus, they’re throwing in $250 cashback if you’d rather save on other luxuries than stack up the savings.
With this kind of deal, as an example, transferring $6,000 at 19.94% interest would save you $2,286.14 over 30 months!
There’s also no annual fee in the first year – only $58 afterward. So get ready to make the most of this great offer from ANZ Low Rate credit card and start saving today!
You will be redirected to another website
Do the pros outweigh the cons?
Our ANZ Low Rate Credit Card review breaks down all you need to know with a rundown of its pros and cons – everything from cashback benefits to annual fees. Let’s dive in!
- Intro offer of 28 months interest-free on balance transfers OR $250 cashback when you spend $1,500 in the first 3 months from approval.
- You won’t have to pay an annual fee for the first year.
- Low purchase rate
- Eligible with many online wallets.
- The intro offer reverts to 21.24% p.a. after the period ends
- There are no rewards or points on this card
- Also, no complimentary insurance
What are the eligibility requirements?
You can easily apply for the ANZ Low Rate Credit Card and get an answer quickly! Just ensure you meet the eligibility criteria (like being an Australian citizen/resident or having an eligible working visa).
Have all your info handy, then submit your application. It’ll only take about 20 minutes.
Learn how to request the ANZ Low Rate Credit Card
Interested in our ANZ Low Rate Credit Card review? Then don’t miss out on the next post, where you can learn how to score this amazing card!
About the author / Vinicius Barbosa
Best Apps for Calorie Counting: The Ultimate Guide for Aussies
Dive into Australia's top picks for the best apps for calorie counting. Boost your health journey with our expert recommendations!Keep Reading
See how to apply for the Citi PayAll rewards program
Learn how to apply for the Citi PayAll and earn rewards on every payment you make, including electricity bills, education costs, and more.Keep Reading
See how to apply for The American Express Explorer® Credit Card
Learn how to apply for The American Express Explorer® Credit Card, plus all of the essential details and benefits of this amazing card.Keep Reading
You may also like
See how to apply for the Household Capital Loans
Looking to purchase your dream home? Here's how to apply for a Household Capital Loans and get the best interest rate possible.Keep Reading
How to apply for The Qantas American Express Ultimate Card
Ready to take the plunge and apply for your Qantas American Express Ultimate Card? Get lounge passes, travel insurance, and more.Keep Reading
Australia Post Travel Platinum Mastercard® review: Make International Travel Hassle-free!
Read our Australia Post Travel Platinum Mastercard® review to know if this card is right for you and make international travel hassle-free.Keep Reading