Barnes Noble Mastercard® full review: points on all purchases at no annual fee
Read the Barnes & Noble Mastercard® review to learn how this credit card might be a great addition to your wallet.
Barnes & Noble Mastercard®: Get 5% back on all Barnes & Noble Purchases!
In this Barnes & Noble Mastercard® review, you will get to know how amazing this card can be.
Although it is suitable for regular B&N clients, you might enjoy learning that it could be a great tool for you to earn points while becoming a member of the largest bookstore on the internet.
- Credit Score: Not disclosed
- Annual Fee: $0
- Intro offer: $25 B&N Gift Card
- Rewards: 5% back on all Barnes & Noble purchases; 2x Points at restaurants; 1x Points everything else
- APRs: Purchases and balance transfers: 17.74% or 28.74% depending on your creditworthiness; Cash Advances: 28.99% (APRs vary based on the Prime Rate)
- Other Fees: Foreign transaction fee: 3% of each transaction; Balance transfer fee: $5 or 5% of the amount of each transaction, whichever is greater; Cash Advance: $10 or 5% of the amount of each transaction, whichever is greater; Late Payment: up to $40; Returned Payment: up to $40
Continue reading to find out the details about this Mastercard!
Barnes & Noble Mastercard®: What can you expect?
This Barnes & Noble Mastercard® review is worth reading no matter if you are a B&N member or not.
The largest bookstore on the internet gathers amazing benefits, including a credit card full of rewards.
So, first, the key point is that there is no annual fee.
Secondly, you earn a $25 B&N Gift Card right after your first balance transfer or purchase. Also, you earn points on every purchase you make, as follows:
- 2x points at restaurants;
- 1x point on everything else.
By gathering 2,500 Points, you will automatically receive a $25 B&N Gift Card. And as long as you keep your card active, and when achieving spending of $7,500 on eligible purchases, you will get 12 Months of B&N Membership.
Additionally, you will love to know that you will get 5% back on all Barnes & Noble purchases.
Not to mention that this card offers a 0% introductory APR on balance transfers for 15 billing cycles following each transaction made within 45 days of account opening.
You will be redirected to another website
Do the pros outweigh the cons?
If you are a reader, this card is fantastic for you. As shown on The Barnes & Noble Mastercard® review, it provides rewards on every purchase you make, and you can level up the benefits by enjoying buying your books at B&N.
- It offers a welcome bonus;
- It provides you with points on every purchase you make;
- It doesn’t charge an annual fee;
- It offers 12 months of B&N membership if you meet the requirements;
- It features a 0% introductory APR on balance transfers.
- Complaints weren’t found.
What are the eligibility requirements?
Unfortunately, this information is not disclosed. However, it is recommended that you apply for this B&N card if you have at least a good credit score, or even fair credit.
Also, in case of questions, you can call 866-520-8192.
Learn how to request the Barnes & Noble Mastercard®
If you are a reader, this card might be a powerful tool for you to earn rewards while enjoying gift cards and other benefits at the largest bookstore on the internet.
Then, learn how to apply for The Barnes & Noble Mastercard®.
iOS 16.1 is out, and it brought new features with it
Apple’s just released the new 16.1 iOS update and it comes with a series of new features, fixes and interesting tweaks. Read on for more!Keep Reading
What are the top-selling items in 2022?
Check this post to learn about the top-selling items in 2022. With changes in consumer behavior, some items may surprise you!Keep Reading
The best Chase Freedom® credit card: find out which one is right for you
If you're looking for the best Chase Freedom® unlimited credit card, look no further! We've compiled a list of the best options.Keep Reading
You may also like
Who are the most powerful DC characters?
In this blog post, we'll look at the top ten most powerful DC characters and determine who reigns supreme.Keep Reading
How to legally watch movies online for free
Looking for a way to watch your favorite flicks without breaking the law? Check out our list of legal ways to watch movies online for free.Keep Reading