Credit Cards (US)
Citi Premier Qantas Credit Card Review: a must-have for travelers
Discover the ultimate rewards and benefits of the Citi Premier Qantas Credit Card. Explore our review to learn why this card may be right for you, plus a welcome bonus for new cardholders!
Citi Premier Qantas Credit Card: Gain 80,000 Qantas Points in 90 Days
Our Citi Premier Qantas Credit Card review might be what you’re looking for if you want a travel credit card that doesn’t limit you.
This card offers diverse benefits, including bonus points and exclusive airport lounge access. It even comes with a delightful welcome bonus for new cardholders.
- Credit Score: You’ll need a good credit score for this card.
- Annual Fee: $175 for the first year. After that, $350 annually. However, you can continue to have the $175 annual fee after that period if you spend $48,000 on eligible purchases in the previous year.
- Intro offer: Earn 80,000 bonus Qantas points (valid after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases in 90 days from your approval).
- Rewards: Up to 1 Qantas point per dollar you spend on qualifying transactions (up to 100,000 points over 12 months).
- P.A: 0% p.a. for six months on purchases and balance transfers. After that, there will be a 21.49% p.a. for purchases and a variable p.a. for balance transfers.
- Other Fees: Cash advance rate of 22.24% p.a.;
Additional cardholder fee of $0 for up to four additional cardholders.
In addition, you can also benefit from complimentary access to priority passes and international travel insurance.
So don’t miss out on this excellent opportunity for a flexible travel credit card – read our Citi Premier Qantas Credit Card review today!
Citi Premier Qantas Credit Card: What can you expect?
Travelers looking for more ways to make their trips even sweeter may want to consider Citi Premier Qantas Credit Card.
As a new Citi cardholder, you can earn 80,000 bonus Qantas Points when spending $4,000 90 days after your card approval.
You’ll also get the added perk of 0% intro p.a. for six months on purchases and balance transfers.
Furthermore, Citi Premier Qantas Credit Card offers international travel insurance to bring you that extra bit of peace of mind while traveling abroad.
With so much to offer with Citi Premier Qantas Credit Card, it’s easy to understand why this incredible credit card is gaining in popularity among frequent travelers.
You will be redirected to another website
Do the pros outweigh the cons?
The Citi Premier Qantas Credit Card offers some really amazing benefits, from a generous welcome bonus to awesome rewards.
However, it isn’t all sunshine and rainbows. Decide whether the incredible perks make up for the yearly cost by weighing out our list of pros and cons!
- 0% intro p.a. for six months on purchases and balance transfers;
- There is no additional fee for up to four additional cardholders;
- You’ll earn up to one Qantas point per dollar on qualifying transactions (up to 100,000 points over 12 months).
- High annual fee;
- You may get high fees;
- There is a minimum credit limit of $10,000.
What are the eligibility requirements?
If you’re hoping to apply for that dream credit card, having a good level of credit score is essential. Make sure your finances are in check so you can be approved!
Learn how to request the Citi Premier Qantas Credit Card
Ready to take your financial freedom to the next level? Expanding your spending power with a Citi Premier Qantas Credit Card is easy.
Just make sure you’re ready for its fees. Applying online can be done in minutes, simply provide some personal information and wait, as before you know it, unlimited possibilities await!
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity. Learn about acquiring a Citi Premier Qantas Credit in the next post!
About the author / Vinicius Barbosa
10 of the Most Romantic Movies
If you’re looking for the most romantic movies, look no further. We’ve compiled a list of 10 films that will make your heart flutter.Keep Reading
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Credit Card review
Get a detailed review of the features and benefits of the Chase Sapphire Reserve® Credit Card and learn how to get the most out of it.Keep Reading
You may also like
Is Atlanta a LCOL city?
Southern hospitality is alive and well in Atlanta. But what about the cost of living? Is Atlanta an LCOL city? Let's take a closer look.Keep Reading
See how to apply for the Discover it® Cash Back Card
Learn how to apply for the Discover it® Cash Back Card in a few easy steps and start earning cash back on every purchase you make!Keep Reading