Ink Business Cash® Credit Card review
Get the most out of your business expenses with this comprehensive review of the Ink Business Cash® Credit Card. Learn more about its rewards and benefits tailored for small businesses.
Ink Business Cash® Credit Card: Unlock substantial savings and elevate your spending power!
Are you looking for a business card with generous rewards? Do your finances need organizing and consolidation? The Ink Business Cash® Credit Card from Chase can do wonders for your small business!
- Credit Score: A good to excellent score is the minimum requirement.
- Annual Fee: There are zero membership fees attached to the Ink Business Cash®.
- Intro offer: New members that spend $6,000 on purchases within the first 3 months will get a $750 cash back bonus!
- Rewards: 5% back (up to $25,000 per year) on office supplies and utilities. 2% (up to $25,000 per year) on dining and gas. 1% on everything else – unlimited.
- APRs: Interest free financing on purchases for the first 12 months of membership, then a variable from 17.99% to 23.99% (which also applies to balance transfers). Cash advance APR varies at 29.74%.
- Other Fees: 5% or $5 per balance transfer, $15 or 5% for cash advances, 3% for foreign currency conversions. Late and returned payments are charged up to $40.
With cash back rewards on purchases like office supplies, cell phone bills, and more – this credit card provides a great proposal for keeping track of company expenses as well as lucrative bonuses.
In our in-depth review of the Ink Business Cash® Credit Card, we’ll explore its features in detail. That way you can decide whether or not this is the best deal for your business needs.
Ink Business Cash® Credit Card: What can you expect?
The Ink Business Cash® Credit Card is one of the most popular and affordable cards in the market.
It offers small business owners the ability to earn cash back rewards and maximize their business spending power.
The card offers a generous welcome bonus worth $750 in cash back (with minimum spending requirements) and a 0% intro APR on purchases for the first 12 months of membership.
Cardholders can earn valuable rewards on popular business expenses.
In addition to the rewards program, the Ink Business Cash® offers a number of valuable benefits.
You’ll have a suite of expense-tracking tools and account alerts to help you manage your expenses effectively. All with zero annual fees!
You will be redirected to another website
Do the pros outweigh the cons?
Next, we’ll take a closer look at why some businesses have found success with the Ink Business Cash® Credit Card and whether it’s worth applying for one yourself.
- New cardholders will have access to interest-free financing for 12 months and a generous welcome bonus ($750 cash back);
- The card charges no annual fees, so you can use it for business expenses and not worry about paying extra charges;
- Members can earn up to 5% back on business-related purchases such as office supplies, cable, internet, and more;
- There are plenty of security features for you to keep close tabs on your card and avoid fraudulent transactions.
- There’s a spending cap on the top bonus categories, and the regular rate is not extraordinary at just 1%.
What are the eligibility requirements?
To be eligible for the Ink Business Cash®, you must be a small business owner with good to excellent credit.
This means that your personal credit score should be at least 690, and you should have a steady income and a solid credit history.
Learn how to request the Ink Business Cash® Credit Card
With the Ink Business Cash®, you can enjoy an excellent combination of rewards, cash back offers and other specialty benefits tailored to fit the needs of independent entrepreneurs and small businesses.
If you’re interested in taking advantage of this opportunity and applying for the card, check the following link to learn what you need to know about getting started!
About the author / Aline Barbosa
Fly with Frontier Airlines: a Guide to Canceling, Changing Flights, and More
Explore how to fly Frontier Airlines with ease in our guide to canceling, changing flights, and more. Enjoy a hassle-free travel experience!Keep Reading
Gap Good Rewards Mastercard® Credit Card review: Get exclusive Gap rewards
Check out our Gap Good Rewards Mastercard® review for an in-depth look at this card's features and how to maximize rewards on your purchases.Keep Reading
See how to apply for the BOQ Platinum Visa Credit Card
Learn what you need to know when applying for the BOQ Platinum Visa Credit Card, from eligibility criteria and fees to rewards and more.Keep Reading
You may also like
Who is the shortest person in the world?
Find out who holds the record for being the shortest living person in the world and others who have impacted history.Keep Reading
See how to apply for the Upgrade Visa® Card with Cash Rewards
Find out how to apply and access the Upgrade Visa® Card with Cash Rewards! Enjoy competitive interest rates, and 1.5% cash back.Keep Reading