Credit Cards (US)
Quicksilver Rewards Credit Card review
If you’re looking for one of the best cash back cards to make more value of your money, you’ve found it. Read our Quicksilver Rewards Credit Card review.
Quicksilver Rewards Credit Card: Earn 1.5% Cash Back on purchases everywhere you shop!
Are you a frequent shopper looking for a new way to save money? If so, then the Quicksilver Rewards Credit Card might be just what you need!
With no annual or foreign transaction fees, and unlimited 1.5% cash back on purchases, this is the perfect card for those who want to earn great rewards with minimal effort.
- Credit Score: An excellent score is required for new applicants.
- Annual Fee: There are no monthly or annual fees.
- Intro offer: By spending just $500 within the first three months of card membership, new cardholders will earn a one-time $200 cash bonus.
- Rewards: An unlimited rate of 1.5% back on every purchase, every day.
- APRs: 0% promotional introductory APR for 15 months on both purchases and balance transfers. After that period, a variable between 17.99% – 27.99% applies. Cash advances have a variable 27.99% APR.
- Other Fees: 3% cash advance fee (min. $3), 3% balance transfer fee, up to $40 max late fee.
With this Quicksilver card, you can also take advantage of 0% introductory APR on all your purchases and balance transfers for the first 15 months.
It is the perfect card to help you manage debt or make large purchases.
The Quicksilver Rewards Credit Card also offers great customer service with 24/7 access to their rewards program.
That way, you can always check in and keep track of how much cash back you’re earning.
But this credit card’s benefits go even further than cash back rewards.
Keep reading the content below for our full review and learn why this card stands out amongst the competition.
Capital One Quicksilver Rewards Credit Card: What can you expect?
The Quicksilver Rewards Credit Card is ideal for frequent shoppers and savvy savers who want to earn rewards quickly.
With this card, you can expect a great rate on purchases and cashback rewards that add up quickly.
You’ll also enjoy exclusive offers on travel, entertainment, and other purchases. Plus, there are no annual fees or foreign transaction fees.
So you can use your Quicksilver Rewards to shop and travel without any added costs or hassle.
New cardholders can take advantage of a promotional 0% APR period for the first 15 months on new purchases and balance transfers.
After that period ends, the variable 17.99% – 27.99% APR applies, and it’s based on creditworthiness.
As an added benefit, new card members can also enjoy a $200 cash bonus after spending merely $500 within the first 90 days of membership.
With the Quicksilver Rewards Credit Card, you’ll get more out of your money daily.
You will be redirected to another website
Do the pros outweigh the cons?
This is an excellent credit card for people who want rewards without hard work. That said, you should know a couple of drawbacks before applying.
- You’ll get an unlimited 1.5% rewards rate for every purchase you ever make. There’s no minimum redemption amount, and the rewards don’t have an expiration date.
- No compensation for the rewards with common credit card charges. You’ll earn without having to pay annual or foreign transaction fees.
- Bountiful welcome bonus, which you can easily obtain with very little effort.
- Need to transfer credit card debt or make a big purchase? The Quicksilver Rewards offers all new members a promo offer of 0% APR for the first 15 months.
- Have access to additional benefits with Capital One Travel and Capital One Entertainment.
- This credit card is not available to everyone as it requires an excellent credit score, plus other financial criteria stipulated by Capital One.
- Depending on your creditworthiness, you can end up with a 27.99% APR.
- Even though there is a promo 0% APR offer, Capital One still charges a balance transfer fee for each transaction.
What are the eligibility requirements?
To qualify, you must be at least 18 years of age and a U.S. citizen or permanent resident with a valid Social Security Number.
Prospective applicants should also have a verifiable source of income and an excellent credit history.
Applicants must also be able to pass a credit check as part of the application process
Learn how to request the Capital One Quicksilver Rewards Credit Card
If you meet the bank’s criteria, applying for a Quicksilver Rewards Credit Card is simple. You can even do it online with just a few clicks.
To learn the details about the application process and what to expect, check the following link for a walkthrough.
About the author / Aline Barbosa
Sable Bank Account review: no credit checks!
Check out our Sable Bank Account review to learn how this inclusive online institution can help you manage your money more efficiently.Keep Reading
The Best Cardio Workouts
Get fit with heart-healthy exercises! These best cardio workouts are perfect for anyone looking to add a little more cardio to their routine.Keep Reading
You may also like
See how to apply for the Wells Fargo Active Cash® Card
Learn how to easily apply for the Wells Fargo Active Cash® Card - a card that allows you to earn a lot more value for your money!Keep Reading
Citi Simplicity® Credit Card review
If you want to know what the Citi Simplicity® Credit Card is all about, here's a review of the card and everything you need to know.Keep Reading
Parent PLUS loans borrowers need to apply for student loan debt forgiveness
Parents who have taken Parent PLUS loans to help their kids with college costs need to apply for forgiveness in October. Read on for more!Keep Reading