Chase Sapphire Preferred® Credit Card review
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Credit Card is a great option for those looking for travel rewards. Read on to find out more about the card and how it can benefit you.
Chase Sapphire Preferred® Credit Card: Upgrade your life experiences!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Credit Card is a great choice for those who are looking to earn rewards and travel in style. With this card, you get a fantastic introductory offer and bonus points on everything you buy.
- Credit Score: Good – Excellent.
- Annual Fee: There’s a $95 annual fee.
- Intro offer: After making $4,000 or more in purchases within the first 3 months of membership, you’ll earn 60,000 bonus points.
- Rewards: 5x points on purchases made through Chase’s Travel program, 3x points on dining (which includes eligible takeout and delivery). Plus, 3x points on online grocery shopping (terms apply), 3x points on popular streaming services, 2x points on travel and 1x points for everything else.
- APRs: A standard variable between 20.24% – 27.24% that applies for purchases and balance transfers. Plus, a variable 29.24% for cash advances.
- Other Fees: 5% (or $10) for cash advances. $5 or 5% for balance transfers. Up to $40 in late or return payments.
On top of that, the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Credit Card also offers exclusive travel benefits like trip interruption/cancellation insurance, lost baggage reimbursement and auto rental collision damage waiver.
With no foreign transaction fees and a range of redemption options, this credit card is a solid option for travelers and foodies who want to earn more value for their money. Check our full review below to learn what else it has to offer.
What to expect from the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Credit Card?
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Credit Card offers exclusive rewards and benefits that make it a great choice for savvy shoppers. You can earn 2X points on travel, 3X points on dining at restaurants worldwide, plus 1X point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
Points are also transferable to airline or hotel loyalty programs, allowing you to get the most out of your card.
With this card, you also receive access to exclusive travel and dining experiences, along with a 25% bonus on points earned when booking them through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
Furthermore, the Sapphire Preferred® Credit Card comes with no foreign transaction fees, so if you’re traveling outside of the U.S., you’ll be able to use your Chase card without any extra charges.
Finally, the card offers purchase protection and extended warranty coverage, so you can rest assured that your purchases are protected.
You will be redirected to another website
Do the pros outweigh the cons?
Before you apply, see below if the Sapphire Preferred® highlights outweigh the lowlights and check if this is the right card for you.
- Amazing welcome offer for new cardholders worth $750 on travel (terms apply);
- Great rewards rate on things you spend the most on like groceries and dining;
- Relatively low annual fee for its segment;
- You can use your card anywhere in the world without worrying about foreign transaction fees.
- Low flat rate for all purchases;
- Balance transfer fee;
- No low introductory period for new members;
- Possible high APR depending on your overall creditworthiness.
What are the eligibility requirements?
To apply for the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Credit Card, you must be at least 18 years old and a legal resident of the United States. You’ll also need to have a valid Social Security number and sufficient income to cover your monthly payments.
Additionally, Chase evaluates your credit history when considering your application. A good or excellent credit score and a high annual income will increase your approval odds.
Learn how to request the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Credit Card
You can easily request your Sapphire Preferred® Credit Card online within a couple of minutes. Check the following link to learn about the process and start earning valuable rewards today!
About the author / Aline Barbosa
Reflex® Platinum Mastercard® Credit Card review
Are you looking to build a healthy score? Check our Reflex® Platinum Mastercard® Credit Card review to learn how you can benefit from it.Keep Reading
What are the best foods to gain lean muscle?
Are you on a muscle-building journey? In this article, we’ll show you a few foods that will help you gain lean muscle. Read on to learn more!Keep Reading
You may also like
What is the most dangerous game?
In recent years, several dangerous games have gone viral on social media. Know the most dangerous game you should be aware of.Keep Reading
See how to apply for a MoneyPlace Personal Loan
Looking to borrow money? Learn how easy and simple it is to get the funding you need when you apply for a MoneyPlace Personal Loan!Keep Reading