Chase Slate Edge℠ Credit Card review
Are you in the market for a great card that’ll give you the ability to pay down debt or make big purchases interest-free? Then check out our Chase Slate Edge℠ Credit Card review!
Chase Slate Edge℠ Credit Card: Revamp your finances and say hello to savings!
Are you looking for a credit card that can help you manage your finances and save you money? The Chase Slate Edge℠ Credit Card could be the ticket!
This credit card offers a range of benefits that can help you pay down your debt, build your credit score, and manage your finances in a simple yet effective way.
- Credit Score: You need a good to excellent score to qualify.
- Annual Fee: There are zero membership fees attached to the Chase Slate Edge℠.
- Intro offer: The Chase Slate Edge℠ has no welcome bonuses currently.
- Rewards: There are no rewards programs at this time.
- APRs: Newcomers have the advantage of an 18-month period of 0% APR on purchases and balance transfers. When that period ends, a variable 19.74% – 28.49% applies. The APR for cash advances varies at 29.74% currently.
- Other Fees: During the intro period, balance transfers have a 3% or $5 fee on BTs completed within the first 60 days. After that period, it’s either $5 or 5%. Cash advances are $10 or 5%, foreign transactions are 3%, and late or returned payments can get up to $40.
With a long 0% APR period and exclusive Chase benefits, this card can help you keep tabs on your credit health and get you one step closer to unlocking your financial freedom!
But don’t just take our word for it! Check out our review of the Chase Slate Edge℠ Credit Card to learn more about its features and how it can help you achieve your financial goals.
Chase Slate Edge℠ Credit Card: What can you expect?
The Chase Slate Edge℠ Credit Card is all about helping you manage your finances and save you money. Chase takes that role very seriously.
And to start things off strong, you won’t have to pay any annual or monthly fees.
But the Slate Edge℠ is all about financing. With this card, you’ll have the opportunity to consolidate and pay down your credit card debt, or make that big purchase you’ve been holding off.
The card offers 18 months of zero APR fees on both purchases and BTs.
The regular APR for this card varies between 19.74%–28.49%, and Chase offers you the ability to lower your rate by 2% each year (terms apply).
You can also raise your initial spending limit in just 6 months with on time payments and minimum spending.
You will be redirected to another website
Do the pros outweigh the cons?
The Chase Slate Edge℠ Credit Card may be popular among consumers, but is it really worth it in the long run?
Let us weigh up both its pros and cons before you take the plunge into full membership and decide whether or not this card is right for you.
- One of the longest 0% intro promos currently in the market;
- You’ll get rewarded for maintaining good credit habits;
- You’ll be able to pay down your debt and not worry about membership fees.
- All balance transfers have a fee per transaction – 3% during the intro period, 5% thereafter;
- One of the few Chase cards that does not offer any rewards or cash back on purchases, welcome bonus, or redeemable points.
What are the eligibility requirements?
The Chase Slate Edge℠ Credit Card requires applicants to have a good to excellent credit score, typically above 690, and a steady income.
They must also be at least 18 years old and have a valid Social Security number or Tax ID.
Other factors such as credit history, employment status, and debt-to-income ratio may also be considered by the issuer in the application process.
Learn how to request the Chase Slate Edge℠ Credit Card
So whether you want to save money or consolidate your other cards into one easy payment option, the Chase Slate Edge℠ is the perfect tool for managing your finances.
If you’re interested in applying, check the following link for a complete walkthrough of the application process!
About the author / Aline Barbosa
Easy steps to making friends as an adult
Making friends as an adult can be difficult, but these fool-proof ways will help you make lasting connections and friendships!Keep Reading
Creative ways to get your kids to eat their veggies
Do your children turn their noses up at vegetables? Here are some fun and creative ways to get your kids to eat their veggies.Keep Reading
You may also like
See how to apply for the Bank of America® Premium Rewards® Credit Card
Get ready to experience new levels of rewards and benefits, and learn how to apply for the Bank of America® Premium Rewards® Credit Card!Keep Reading
What is an NFT? Learn what it means and how they work.
Have you ever wondered what is an NFT and how they work? In this article, we'll explore what they are and how they differ from crypto.Keep Reading